Menu

complaints

Legal Consulting Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
8 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Legal Consulting at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Legal Consulting. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Legal Consulting complaints 8

Sort by:

Newest Legal Consulting complaints

J

Legal Consulting On 6/30, me and my wife, we signed a contract with LCI

On 6/30, me and my wife, we signed a contract with LCI. We paid $5152.63 for it. We wanted them to help us "Cancel our Time Share Contract". They gave us a written Guarantee that said they would finish the job in 12 months. But now it's been 17 months and as of today, 11/3/22, they still haven't done what they promised. I called their office many times, but nobody ever got back to me.

I
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Legal Consulting Date of transaction: October 6 Amount paid: $18247.23 This company, Legal Consulting, Inc

Date of transaction: October 6 Amount paid: $18247.23

This company, Legal Consulting, Inc., gave me some wrong and confusing info. They made me think that I couldn't sell my timeshare without still having to pay the maintenance fees. They also said that Wyndham would charge me a pandemic fee. But when I called my timeshare the next day, I found out that all of that was a lie. So, I quickly called, texted, emailed, and wrote a letter to cancel my contract. Being a 73-year-old resident of Maryland, I really hope you can help me out.

K

Legal Consulting I gave Legal Consulting, Inc

I gave Legal Consulting, Inc. a whopping $9,292.18 to help me get rid of my two timeshares, but guess what? I'm still getting those pesky timeshare bills a whole year later! Can you believe it? These guys don't even bother answering my calls, and they haven't given me any proof that they've actually done anything to surrender the timeshares. I spoke to some dude named *** yesterday, and he told me that they haven't received squat from LCI. What a joke! LCI promises success or your money back, so I want my cash back and I want everyone to know that this company is a total scam. Oh, and get this: when I checked the documentation, I found out that my credit card was charged by some company called *** with an address in Las Vegas that doesn't even exist. And the address on the statement shows Hawaii. Can you believe the nerve of these people?

Hide full review

Is Legal Consulting legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates Legal Consulting highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about Legal Consulting raises questions. Diligently reviewing Legal Consulting's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering Legal Consulting's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Legal Consulting earns 83% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Legal Consulting near-perfect at 83% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

Legal Consulting has received 4 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Legalconsultinginc.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Legal Consulting website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Legalconsultinginc.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Legalconsultinginc.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Legal Consulting's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. The support team lacks customer service skills, training, and resources, resulting in only 0% of 9 complaints being resolved.
  • A user on Complaintsboards.com notes that they were interested in purchasing a product from Legal Consulting, but after conducting a search on multiple review sites, they were unable to find any reviews or feedback. The user advises others to be wary of the company's lack of online presence and to consider alternative options.
  • Legal Consulting protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Legal Consulting has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
J

Legal Consulting I signed up with Legal Consulting, Inc

I signed up with Legal Consulting, Inc. in October , but I changed my mind and tried to cancel the process by sending an email to *** and a letter to LCI within the 28-day timeframe. I spoke to a representative from ***, and I attempted to talk to Mr., but he has been too busy to speak with me. Additionally, I sent a registered letter (requesting a signature) to the Florida address, but it was returned to me as it was not accepted.

To avoid any negative impact on my credit, I have started paying the fee they charged me. However, they cannot proceed with my account because I haven't provided them with my lease or my husband's death certificate. I am open to a compromise and willing to pay a portion of the fee since Switch-It claimed they had already started working on the contract. However, I don't believe I should pay the full $8,000 since they are unable to take any action with it.

Z
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Legal Consulting On April 15, me and my husband went to this thing called Legal Consulting Inc

On April 15, me and my husband went to this thing called Legal Consulting Inc. They said they could help us get out of this contract we had with Wyndham Time Share. So, we thought, why not give it a shot? But let me tell you, things didn't go as planned.

Instead of letting us pay with cash, check, or even Visa, they took all the cash from our account. I mean, seriously, they took it all! And to make matters worse, they went ahead and opened two credit cards in my name without my permission. One was with Discover and the other with Citi Bank, and they gave each card a $10,000 limit. I only found out about this when the credit card companies started calling me for payment. I was like, "What the heck? I didn't sign up for this!" So, I cut up the cards and threw them in the trash.

I tried calling the reps from Legal Consulting Inc., but guess what? I couldn't get through to anyone. It's like they disappeared or something. But you know what's even more messed up? I got three calls from these company reps telling me that if I don't stop complaining, they'll charge me an extra $3,000. Can you believe that?

And here's the kicker: I don't think they've even done anything to contact Wyndham. Like, there's no evidence that they've even tried. So, what the heck did they do with all that money they took from my account?

I just want my money back, plain and simple. They need to refund every penny they took from me.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Legal Consulting I made a deal with Legal Consulting Incorporated (LCI) to cancel all my timeshares with Worldmark and Wyndham

I made a deal with Legal Consulting Incorporated (LCI) to cancel all my timeshares with Worldmark and Wyndham. Joe *** (President) gave me a signed guarantee that LCI would cancel my timeshare contract within 12 months or I would receive a full refund of all fees paid to LCI. I signed the contract on 8/4. It's now November 2022 and the process isn't finished. I tried calling LCI customer service to start the refund process. First, on 8/8, I spoke to Melissa (Director of Operations) about the incomplete Wyndham contact. I called again on 8/9 and spoke to Ian, who said Melissa would call me back as soon as possible. On 10/27, I called again and was told to call Kenny Lewis (Customer Service Manager), which I did. He said someone would call me back. I followed up on 11/4, and Kenny once again said he would call his Manager (Joe *** - President of LCI) and he would call me back. No one called me back. I also tried initiating the process on LCI's Facebook page, where I was told someone would contact me, but no one has. So, I'm filing a formal complaint against this business to get my refund.

P
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Legal Consulting On Friday, October 28, me and my wife Catherine attended a meeting about timeshare exits that we were invited to

On Friday, October 28, me and my wife Catherine attended a meeting about timeshare exits that we were invited to. Since we have a timeshare, we decided to go and listen to their presentation, which claimed they could help us exit. During the meeting, we were subjected to a high-pressure "consultation" from a representative who insisted that we had to act immediately, that very night. They said it would cost $15,088 to exit three deeds with *** Corporation. Legal Consulting, Inc. (LCI) assured us that they had a 100% guarantee to complete the process within 210 days and that we could cancel if we changed our minds. They also boasted an A+ rating from the ComplaintsBoard.com and a 100% success rate. Unfortunately, we were not given the opportunity to research the company, which is why I inquired about the possibility of canceling or stopping the process. Despite our concerns, we signed the contract that was presented to us, and our consultant briefly went over the terms. Later, we realized that he had skipped over and not explained several important lines that were crucial for our understanding. We requested written confirmation of the cancellation policy, but it was not provided. Additionally, we provided our credit card information, and the $15,088 charge was split between two credit cards. On Monday, November 1, I contacted the office and was informed that the documents had already been sent to *** and that they had acknowledged receipt. I requested an email confirming this, along with a description of what was sent. However, the email I received did not contain the requested information, so I sent multiple follow-up emails. Unfortunately, I did not receive any response to my emails sent on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, or the one sent to another contact on Saturday. Today, I received fraud alerts indicating that there have been six attempted fraudulent transactions in the past two days. These charges were made in Georgia, suspiciously close to Destin, FLA. In summary, I no longer trust Legal Consulting, Inc. (LCI). I want to cancel the process as I believe they overcharged us and used high-pressure tactics to deceive us. Furthermore, it seems they attempted to exploit our credit card information for fraudulent purposes. We demand a full refund.

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Legal Consulting On November 3, me, my wife, and daughter went to a presentation by Legal Consulting Inc

On November 3, me, my wife, and daughter went to a presentation by Legal Consulting Inc. They talked about how they could help us transfer the deeds of our timeshares. We think they gave us wrong information because they said we would have to pay big assessment fees for our timeshares, especially since Hilton recently acquired them. They showed us a document with high fees that would make us pay thousands of dollars because they said the companies would pass on COVID costs to us as owners over the years. They also said that now that Hilton owns our timeshares, they had to recover the sale costs through owner assessments. Looking back, we think they gave us information in a typical timeshare high-pressure style because they made it seem like it was a one-time deal and if we didn't sign up that night, the fees would be higher later on. They said our resorts wouldn't take back our contracts unless we paid them a lot of money. They told us that if we signed their form at the meeting, they would save us money, but if we waited, it would cost us a lot more. We reluctantly agreed that night because of what they showed us, and we trusted them because they mentioned their ComplaintsBoard.com ratings a few times. But when we left the program that night, we had doubts. We went to the event on the evening of November 3. On November 5th, my daughter got an email from Stephanie *** and tried calling a few times but couldn't reach anyone. On November 8th, my daughter talked to Stephanie and told her we wanted to cancel the process. No one called her back. On November 9th, I sent an email saying I wanted to stop the process. I got a phone call telling me they wouldn't cancel our contract. They offered a program where we could keep our deed and still use the timeshare, but we don't think that's a good solution and we want our money back.

Overview of Legal Consulting customer experience

Legal Consulting Inc. (legalconsultinginc.com) has been plagued with numerous consumer complaints, raising concerns about their services. Clients have reported various issues, highlighting the negative aspects of this legal consulting firm. Customers have expressed dissatisfaction with the lack of professionalism and expertise displayed by Legal Consulting Inc. Furthermore, there have been complaints regarding their poor communication skills, resulting in a lack of transparency and clarity throughout the legal process. Clients have also expressed frustration with the exorbitant fees charged by the company, which they believe do not align with the quality of service provided. These recurring problems indicate a significant cause for concern when considering Legal Consulting Inc. as a legal consulting option.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Legal Consulting contacts