www.BuyOwner.com / Complete liars and scam artists
I fell for their crap. I have not seen any billboards, along the I-95 corridor from Ft. Lauderdale to Daytona. I was told there was many and I was also told that Buy Owner would advertise on TV. I think I have seen one or two TV ads when I record the old NYPD Blue's from 2:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m.
I will be filing a formal complaint with the Florida state attorneys office. What the victims of Buy Owner really need to do is to file a class action law-suit. They probably don't have any money, but good legal counsel, should be able to find this out.
Since, Buy Owner crosses state lines with it's crap, it may be subject to FCC action or even FBI action for fraud.
More www.BuyOwner.com Complaints & Reviews
- BuyOwner.com - Buy Owner is a total scam and rip off! 
- BuyOwner.com - Buy Owner is a terrible scam! Please do not use this corrupt company! 
- BuyOwner.com - Deceptive sales tactics 
- BuyOwner.com - Realty scam! 
- BuyOwner.com - Big scam! 
- BuyOwner.com / Acquisition - Terrible company
- BuyOwner.com - I AM A TOTALLY SATISFIED BUY OWNER CUSTOMER 
- BuyOwner.com - Seller's making home buying difficult. 
- BuyOwner.com - Totally useless company! 
- BuyOwner.com - Buyer beware!