www.BuyOwner.com / Complete liars and scam artists

I fell for their crap. I have not seen any billboards, along the I-95 corridor from Ft. Lauderdale to Daytona. I was told there was many and I was also told that Buy Owner would advertise on TV. I think I have seen one or two TV ads when I record the old NYPD Blue's from 2:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m.

I will be filing a formal complaint with the Florida state attorneys office. What the victims of Buy Owner really need to do is to file a class action law-suit. They probably don't have any money, but good legal counsel, should be able to find this out.

Since, Buy Owner crosses state lines with it's crap, it may be subject to FCC action or even FBI action for fraud.

Comments

• He
      7th of Jul, 2007
    www.BuyOwner.com - Condo for sale

I have had my condo for sale by buyowner.com for over 2 years, they gave me a realtor which was an out of town person... minimum calls. I wrote a letter addressed to the CEO certified and they received it but it was signed by someone else... no answer from them. I am in a retired community and one of the agents said to me "well we don't do well in a retirement community so why did they come in and do a virtual tour, etc., with people that I heard from I could count on one hand. I am very disappointed and feel they should at least return 1/2 my money back. You had to pay up front with them. It would have been nice of them to at least answer my letter and give me an explanation.. yes I know the economy is down now but all I see on TV is how well they are doing. What a joke.

• Ge
      2nd of Jun, 2008

we too feel like we have spent alot of money for nothing. we believe they make up the views and matches every month. our home has been listed for about a year no one has called or made a app. to see it. i think buy owner is a rip off.