www.binarybook.com / Stay away from the website. Big fraud

May 28, 2015
I recently registered on the website www.binarybook.com. The rep promised training, money and other possibilities. I was shocked, when they took deposit from my card, but on the website it showed that my ID verification wasn’t complete. What the hell was it? I called to the rep and tried to get more info, as well as I asked him if needed more documents from me. But this scammer told me “no” and advised to wait couple of days. Now he avoids me at all.

N  29th of Dec, 2015 by
Hi everyone, please do not be fooled like I was with the lies and false promises their brokers tell you. I was contacted by David Brandon and all he did was spin a lot of lies to get me to invest. Foolishley I did, and now cant get my money back as they tie it up in long term investments. Since October he has already lost £11, 000 off my account. The bonus money they add to your account looks good but you will never get your hands on it. If you read the terms and conditions it says that the bonus money has to make 30 times its amount before you can get any. In my case they gave me £9195. For me to get any of this money it would first have to make £275, 850. Considering in 3 months they lost £11, 000 from my account, this is never going to happen.Do not believe the positive reviews for this site as they are placed by their own workers. If you need any further info on this company then email me on dean24658499@gmail.com
They are not regulated by any financial authority and are based in Coventry, England under the name of WSB investments ltd.
A  20th of Nov, 2016 by
Stay away from BinaryBook! If you are lucky to receive back your initial deposit from them, they will not let you to withdraw your profits with different lame reasons or without reasons at all. That is my personal experience with BinaryBook.

BinaryBook Logo BinaryBook