Having problems with BinaryBook?

BinaryBook Customer Service Contacts

The Apex
2 Sheriffs Orchard

Coventry, England, West Midlands
United Kingdom - CV13PP

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BinaryBook Customer Service. Initial BinaryBook complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BinaryBook above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BinaryBook. Discuss the issues you have had with BinaryBook and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

BinaryBook Complaints & Reviews

BinaryBookcryptocurrency

Please, anyone who can recommend a trustworthy recovery consultant. I lost $65, 000 to zionfinance, $33, 000 to realcryptotrade. Total of $98, 000 all gone. Please recommend only if the company or individual has helped you recover your fund.

I am currently speaking with winchargeback? I have gone through there website and about to proceed with them. Please advice so I don't get scammed.

BinaryBookStay away

I lost a lot of money dealing with these scammers and it cost me more to get all of my money back. Be very careful and don't trust this service.
    They have a good promotion, but people don't earn anything, they only invest and lose everything they spent.
    They will make it hard for you to refund the money, so you will have to hire professionals to get everything back, it's not cheap either. So please, stay far away

BinaryBookMoney fraud

They ask you to open an account with them, insist on giving your card details by reading the ccv code or scan your identification details.they promise to make your money grow by providing a third party broker, praying tricks with just figures but never access to your money .

BinaryBookDon't make deposits!!

I have opened an account on BinaryBook and paid $250 for the service. Everything seemed fine and I was pretty satisfied with everything.
        About two weeks later someone from BinaryBook called me and said they needed extra $5000. I refused to pay and decided to cancel my account.
        Two days passed and I received a call from my bank and was told that someone charged a large amount of money from my card!
        Like I said before, do not deal with BinaryBook!! I'm still fighting for my money and they refused to refund me! They said that it was only my problem that I did not read the terms more carefully. I did read everything carefully and there was nowhere told that BinaryBook is allowed to steal money!!
        How can I get my money back? Please help! They owe me $5250!!

Binarybook.comTrading platform

I too am having a bad experience with this website. I saw the website and people showing their cheque for the amount they received and thought let me try. They actually dont ask any details when accepting money and later a large list of requirements come for the account to get authenticated. I was so fedup, as I had already lost 100$of my $250 investment and the documents they asked were too much, esp the photo of credit card with the numbers and cvv number hidden. I currently have $10 in this account and am worried if they will further charge my credit card with 10%tarriff as I am unable to make $200. They refused to close my account in spite of writing to them. Elena says thats O need to withdraw a minimum of $100, when I dont have that much funds available. Plus they will charge for withdrawal. Its crazy and I am really frustrated and nervous of how long this mess will last in my life.

• De
              Dean8499 Dec 29, 2015

Hi everyone, please do not be fooled like I was with the lies and false promises their brokers tell you. I was contacted by David Brandon and all he did was spin a lot of lies to get me to invest. Foolishley I did, and now cant get my money back as they tie it up in long term investments. Since October he has already lost £11, 000 off my account. The bonus money they add to your account looks good but you will never get your hands on it. If you read the terms and conditions it says that the bonus money has to make 30 times its amount before you can get any. In my case they gave me £9195. For me to get any of this money it would first have to make £275, 850. Considering in 3 months they lost £11, 000 from my account, this is never going to happen.Do not believe the positive reviews for this site as they are placed by their own workers. If you need any further info on this company then email me on [email protected]
              They are not regulated by any financial authority and are based in Coventry, England under the name of WSB investments ltd.
              YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

anti fraud office uk H Oct 02, 2015

Trading is a good thing.i have lost a lot before i got to were i am today, and i can boldly say i have made 34 people millionaires by introducing them to a amazing strategy that have been dependable over the years. if you need assistance on how to trade and recover the money that you have lost email me on my mail. [email protected]

anti fraud office uk H Oct 02, 2015

There is solution for trading

www.binarybook.comtheir account didn't have necessary tools and services

The company www.binarybook.com seemed to be fine and they offered different types of accounts. I thought that it would be fine, but after registration, I understood that I wasted large sum of money for nothing. I created account and when I found out that it didn’t have all necessary tools and services, I contacted the rep. He refused to close account and return money back. My experience might be helpful for other people.

www.binarybook.comThey didn't support me, when I really needed it

I discovered the website www.binarybook.com couple of months ago. I started to trade there and invested a lot of money already. Unfortunately, when I faced serious problems and couldn’t solve them on my own, I decided to ask the owners of this website to help me. I heard a lot of promises ad blah-blah, but I didn’t get any help of support. Unfortunately, this company can leave you in very inappropriate moment.

www.binarybook.comStay away from the website. Big fraud

I recently registered on the website www.binarybook.com. The rep promised training, money and other possibilities. I was shocked, when they took deposit from my card, but on the website it showed that my ID verification wasn’t complete. What the hell was it? I called to the rep and tried to get more info, as well as I asked him if needed more documents from me. But this scammer told me “no” and advised to wait couple of days. Now he avoids me at all.

• Lh
                    lheeg Nov 20, 2016

Stay away from BinaryBook! If you are lucky to receive back your initial deposit from them, they will not let you to withdraw your profits with different lame reasons or without reasons at all. That is my personal experience with BinaryBook.

• De
                    Dean8499 Dec 29, 2015

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

www.binarybook.comTheir offers were bad

I started to get phone calls from the company www.binarybook.com. After that I finally decided to start trading with them. After I deposited money, they stopped to reply and have closed my access to the website. The website is real scam, so better avoid them and don’t believe to these scammers. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

• Bi
                      Binaryoptions Fraud Investigator Dec 14, 2018

https://www.facebook.com/BinaryBook/ - posted.

This site was recently put out by the Department of Justice and is intended for victims of Binarybook.com and BigOption.com

You are encouraged to contact the US Department of Justice here:

If you have any questions, please call the Victim Assistance Line toll-free at [protected]
                      or email at [email protected]

United States v. Lee Elbaz
                      Court Docket No.: 18-cr-00157 (D. Maryland)

Court Assigned: This case is assigned to the Honorable Theodor D. Chuang, U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, United States Federal Building and Courthouse, 6500 Cherywood Lane, Greenbelt, MD 20770.

• Fa
                      FabianB Jun 26, 2015

I had trouble trying to get on the web site is as if someone is trying to tell me something is wrong. I think that is the case.