www.86daigou.com / They didn't ship for free. Be careful with them

United States Review updated:
People, the company www.86daigou.com is really bad and deceiving. I placed the order and checked if the delivery was for free. It was, but when it came time to finish the purchase, I received the note that I wasn’t qualified for the free delivery. I decided to cancel the purchase, but it was already impossible. I didn’t want to pay $25 for the shipping, so I tried to contact the seller. All my attempts failed.
Jun 19, 2015

N  17th of Aug, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Yes, you should pay for the shipping fee first and then they will refund the shipping fee to you. But it can only be used for the next shipping. I used another similar taobao agent www.cnstorm.com which does not charge service fee. According to my compare, CNstorm is much cheaper. Mostly, their customer service knows english.
N  3rd of Jan, 2017 by
I wanted to let everyone to know this Chinese Website’s Fraudulence. The 86daigou.com shows very attractive prices. However, they will charge multiple fees in the names of shipping, handling, custom duties, etc. The final price is far more than the posted prices. The orders have no confirmations, but you may see the transactions from your bank. You may not cancel the orders, but please do what I did: Tell 86daigou.com that you already filed the complaints to the local Police (中国公安部), Shanghai Industry and Commerce Administration Bureau (上海市工商行政管理局), Chinese Custom (中国海关), State Administration of Taxation (国家税务局), and International Criminal Police Organization (国际刑警).
A  28th of Jan, 2017 by
Ridiculous handling fees and international shipping fees.
For details, read up the review here. http://nevereversober.com/86daigou-com-review/

86daigou Logo 86daigou