Worldwinner / Awful fraud

I know part of this is my fault for being so stupid but I lost a total of $43, 141.00 in money last year. The worst part is I have to claim $21, 697.00 in other income because they file a 1099 Misc income form to the IRS. This site is a total rip-off. It should be classified as gambling. When you lose they are so quick to send you an email or something else on your page and say something to the effect 'sorry you didn't win but get back in there and try again.' I could go for several days and do nothing but win, win, win. Then when they have you hooked for a bit you start going for the bigger prizes and sure enough you lose all of it. Then you try to regain some of your losses only to repeat the cycle over and over. I could go on and on but you get the point I'm sure.

Di
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

10th of May, 2009
    Best Best Advice +5 Votes

Uh why did you keep playing if you were losing that much? ###.

3rd of Apr, 2009

yes i agree...though i havent lost quite that much money.It is a ripoff and there are soo many names which are not real life players.all the games are fixed or someone is cheating at them...getting some truly unbelievable high scores.