WorldVentures / worldventures founders not recognized by ernst & young
WorldVentures representatives like to brag that the founders of WorldVentures, - Wayne Nugent & Mike Azcue- were finalists in the Ernst & Young "Entrepreneur of the Year" awards in 2010, and use this claim to convince prospects that WorldVentures is a legitimate company, otherwise, Ernst & Young would not have recognized them. Well...When Ernst & Young investigative services department and Entrepreneur of the Year departments were contacted to confirm this claim, Ernst & Young staff say they DO NOT recognize WorldVentures Wayne Nugent & Mike Azcue as finalists in "Entrepreneurs of he Year" awards in 2010...and will not elaborate. They suggested to call Wayne Nugent and Mike Azcue and ask THEM why Ernst & Young will NOT recognize them as finalists in the Entrepreneur of the Year awards. Wonder what happened????
When posts asking about this were made on the WorldVentures Facebook page, they were quickly deleted. When WorldVentures offices were called, the phone operators were totally unaware of this. If anyone wants to know if this is true...go ahead and contact Ernst & Young "Entrepreneur of the Year" awards department and ask them for yourself! And if you can call up WorldVentures and talk with Wayne Nugent or Mike Azcue about this...let us know what they have to say!
More WorldVentures Complaints & Reviews
- Worldventures - pyramid scheme with a twist 
- Worldventures - scam 
- Worldventures - cancell my membership 
- Worldventures - poor client service, monies owed. poor sales tactics. inconsistancies in training. just to name a few! 
- Worldventures - cancellation of membership and refund 
- World Ventures - dreamtrips membership and worldventures representative and business system
- WorldVentures Holdings - nigerian prospects challenges
- WorldVentures Holdings - membership subscription
- World Ventures - travel membership / recruitment membership
- WorldVentures Holdings - refund not received on cancelled subscription on edreams / dream trips since october 2017.