WorldVentures Holdings / service i'm complaining about.
My ID: [protected]
I joined the worldventures dreamtrip because of my cousin, everything went alright and then I started feeling sick as I had major operation before as I had cancer, then I contacted my cousin and told her I want to cancel my membership with the worldventures dreamtrip as I'm starting my radiation treatment and I'm not feeling well, my cousin told me she will tell the person who signed her up. I waited no one got back to me. So I message the person who signed up my cousin or who got my cousin involved, she message back that I have to email to the company which I have to look up for myself. Found it, email to them I want to cancel my membership, still no word from them, now they had taken out another $89.00 USD. It's their communication that's really got me angry.
More WorldVentures Holdings Complaints & Reviews
- Worldventures - pyramid scheme with a twist 
- Worldventures - scam 
- Worldventures - cancell my membership 
- WorldVentures - worldventures founders not recognized by ernst & young 
- Worldventures - cancellation of membership and refund 
- WorldVentures Holdings - nigerian prospects challenges
- WorldVentures - refund policy not met
- WorldVentures - dreamtrips 
- WorldVentures - a total con/scam
- Worldventures - irregular business practices