Worldmark By Wyndham / worldmark palm springs

1 Palm Springs, CA, United States Review updated:

Complaint: My husband and I were verbally offered a "free 7 night stay" at Worldmark Palm Springs, California because we were unhappy that a maintenance worker walked into our room without knocking when my husband left to take a few of our belongings to the car a few hours before check-out. I was in the room alone undressed (naked) when the worker unlocked the door and proceeded to enter our room. My response was "what are you doing? Why are you entering my room without knocking?" He stood there for a moment, I stood behind the door frightened, then he left stating he was "sorry". I was very upset and reported the incident immediately to the front desk and spoke to the manager Lauro Gonzalez. Mr. Gonzalez asked me for details about what happened. My husband and I spoke to him again in his office after checking out and I asked if there was a complaint form I could file. He said he "no, I completed the complaint." The complaint number that Mr. Gonzalez wrote down and gave me is #S246319. He then offered us a free 7 night stay at the Palm Springs Worldmark. I hesitated to say yes, he then offered us a free 7 night stay at any Worldmark resort. I was happy and satisfied after receiving by mail an "Extra Vacations getaway offer for RCI Subscribing Members Only, " for 7 nights not knowing that it was ONLY for owners and not free. I've spoke to Mr. Gonzalez; Ms. Evelyn (Indio Worldmark), customer care Sarah-case #CDCR11 0272518; current Worldmark Palm Springs manager Victor Castro, and at least 7 RCI/Worldmark representatives to have it exchanged for a non-member free 7 night stay certificate as I was promised. Thus far, Mr. Gonzalez has moved on to another resort; Mr. Castro finally said there was nothing he could do (after a month stating that RCI was processing the certificate), and on 7/11/18, Mr. Castro referred me to customer/owner care where I spoke with Jessica who said she has to research it (like all the others Worldmark/RCI representatives) and get back to me. I feel lied to, passed around, and Worldmark Palm Springs will not honor it's free 7 night stay certificate nor will they exchange the one I have for one that I can use. My desired resolution is for Worldmark Palm Springs/RCI or whoever has the authority: To honor their promise and issue a free 7 night stay that I can utilize at a resort in California.

Mr
Jul 11, 2018

Comments

• Wa
      8th of Aug, 2018

It's simple. You can file a lawsuit against the resort for invasion of privacy. When you are in the room, they need your permission to enter. Otherwise, it is an invasion of privacy.

Because they gave you a certificate, that is a admittance of guilt, on their part.

File a complaint with the CA attorney general's office and send them a copy, along with a statement that you are going to file a lawsuit if this isn't resolved within 7 days. You can file your own lawsuit without a lawyer.

I am a former timeshare sales and marketing executive who has worked in the U.S, Mexico, Canada and the Caribbean Islands for 15 years. I am sharing with consumers what I had discovered while working in the industry. It will shock consumers and timeshare owners.

I am publishing a book on the timeshare industry with Amazon. This book will explain the tricks they use to talk innocent people like you into buying something they will later regret, and how to easily get out of a timeshare without paying anyone any money.

I have written a report, 13 Shocking Secrets The Timeshare Industry Does Now Want You To Know.

If you want a copy of this Free Report, just email me at my personal email. I will place you on the list to be notified once the book is released. Before you do anything else, read this report.

Visit here. http://eepurl.com/dxsZEb

I can help you for free. I do not charge.
    Best of luck with your concerns.

W.C. Robinson
    [protected]@gmail.com
    www.redweektimesharebook.com

• Mr
      26th of Dec, 2018

@Wayne C. Robinson Thank you very much.