Worldmark by Wyndham Las Vegas, Las Vegas Blvd

Posted: Oct 1, 2017 by

unethical credit check

We attended a timeshare presentation, we smwere staying at the wirkdmark resort in Las Vegas NV on Las Vegas Blvd. My mother is an owner and we were interested in purchasing one after we buy our 1st house, so we attended presentation for information. Our sales man was named Jaylen, a young African American man. We bonded quickly with stories of family similarities. Jaylan presented me and my husband with a form to get an"Overview"of our credit so they would know which rate we could get. I asked Jaylen atnkeat 5 times if this was going to hard inquire our credit because we are trying to get credit qualified for a house and did not need inquiries. Jaylen told me 5 times it would NOT hard inquire our credit. The next day checking credit karma we both had hard inquiries.Jaylen lied. He represents world mark so worldmark lied too. Have morals? No. So sad I will now never purchase front worldmark, I will actively discourage anyone I know from using worldmark, and my mother is selling hers. This has to stop .
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Timeshares / Vacation Rentals

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree