World Gym / Harassment

1 United States

Everyone who has been ripped off by World Gym and is being harassed READ THIS!! Don't even think on going to World Gym Chapel Hill, Akron. Oh. They are going to jump into you and tell you so many lie, that you may trust. These guys promise what they can't deliver. This gym uses the pushy approach to selling memberships. At the time, I was not ready to join, was convinced by the nice sales guy that if I did not want to keep membership, I could cancel within five days. I cancelled the membership within five days and was told that I would receive refund within the next 30 days. I have inquired about this refund on several occasions, have even met up with the manager and was ultimately told that since I cancelled the membership, I was no longer a client and thus he could not help me. It has been five months and I have not received a refund. I have heard from other people in that neighborhood that they often treat women clients like this, give them the brush off. Essentially they do not believe in good customer service relations and are only after getting your money.

Ss