World Financial Network National Bank / DID NOT MAKE MINIMUM PAYMENT

1 PO BOX 182273Columbus, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18006951788

Last month I never received a statement in the mail, which is not my fault. I did not make the minumum due this month and now they are saying my acct. is not in good standing. I owe them 30.00, but its not my fault I never received a bill, now they will charge me penalties. Instead of working with me on there mistake, they send me this terrible letter, I always make my payments every month

Comments

• Mc
      27th of Feb, 2009

I have perfect credit history. I had the very same problem along with some poor customer service. I opened up a Jcrew card with the same problem with not receiving any bills except for the final warning statement on late payment. How were they able to get the final warning statement to me and yet no other previous bills? They cleared the mixup and didn't charge me any fees. But I cancelled my card.
    I then applied for an Express card not knowing WFNNB handled it. The same thing happened. I'm in the process of clearing it up now, but it's been a painful and stressful process. Because I haven't received any statements and the Express card, I don't have my account number. Yet they can't give it to me over the phone even if I give them every information they need as a security measure.
    I strongly urge others to refrain from doing any business that relates to this bank to save them the headache of possibly ruining your credity history because of their faulty billing process.