World Education Services [WES] / wasted 3 months/ no response from customer care

1 Delhi, India Review updated:

I had sent my documents to WES for evaluation on 23.05.2018 and they had received by 26.05.2018. It took them so long to issue a report on 07 August 2018. My WES reference no. is 3644243. I called them multiple times and also marked mail to them, but they never had any response. All this while I always asked them" please confirm how you have sent communication to my university for verification of documents", is that by post or email. But they always responded that the verification is pending with your university. Also, I wrote to my university that if there was any confirmation pending at their end. My university confirmed me that they have not received any verification for me, neither by post nor email. It took WES more than 2 months to issue a letter and they never responded appropriately to my questions. It was more of mental torture. They never informed me how have they communicated with my university, they never shared any POD details of courier(if sent by post) neither they shared the date (incase email has been sent). Even after repeated reminders, the answer was very casual, which was updated on our WES profile. I believe, WES evaluation is biased as one of my colleague who has done MBA from my university only is allotted with masters and to me they have allotted a double bachelors. Just because I inquired with them, so many times about the status of evaluation. They have given e bachelors. I want to know the reason why my Masters were given bachelors and other person for my institute is awarded with masters. Also, an explanation why WES didn't respond appropriately to my inquiry. Just because you are an evaluating body, you will harass people like this. One of the worst organisations I have ever dealt with. Very unprofessional. Also, I would like to tell they have evaluated my husband degree in the month of July, and till date we have not received it. Highly casual attitude.

Aa
Aug 31, 2018

Comments

• Ka
      11th of Oct, 2018

Dear Aastha, I am facing the same issue, want to discuss with you so can expect a 2 minutes call from your side on my no. +91-8817576949.

Regards,