Wordanswaste of time

8 Jul 20, 2016 Review updated:

I have ordered a custom t-shirt for a friend of mine and did not receive it. Wordans customer service was no helpful. Before they finally agreed to cancel my order they gave me nothing but empty promises. They gave me a delivery date, and then another one and another. I was already sick of their hearing their lies and demanded a full refund.
Recently I finally got the money (it took them forever to refund me).
Highly unprofessional company to deal with!

• keila100's Response · Aug 28, 2017

my order never arrives 1482630

• G
      Aug 15, 2018
    Wordans - T-shirts
    Wordans.com

Placed an order on May 18, followed up via email 3 times. No response. Their online order status information says pending. Complete bs. Going to indicate to credit card company this is a fraudulent charge. Do not do business with this company!!

Wordans - Sweatshirt
    Gaithersburg
    Maryland

Haven't recieved

Wordans - 59 items ordered none received order placed 04/26/2018
    San Antonio
    Texas

order #W1939731 was placed on April 26, 2018. I have been in contact with Brian and he has not been able to answer or resolve this. I have asked for a refund of payment made for the 59 items ordered and all international fees i have been charged.
    We have tried to contact Wordans through phone numbers listed and phone is never answered.

Sylvia

• A
    Wordans - T-shirt’s wholesale
    Sibley
    Louisiana

They charged my account for my order and it's been a month and after searching for a phone number that was never found and 10 emails they never responded to then this must be a scam! How is their website still up & running!!? What company takes your money but doesn't send the order nor do they email anyone back.

Aug 21, 2018
    Wordans - Have not received order, no customer service phone number answers or is in service, no response to email.purchased 12 shirts,
    Wordans.com

Purchased 12 shirts, money taken immediately, wed site says processing. Weeks have gone by. Attempted to search online for customer service phone numbers, one just rang and rang. Others were disconnected or not in service. No response to emails sent to customer service even though website says someone will respond within 48 hours.

• E
      Aug 21, 2018
    Wordans - Order # 1912132

Placed my order on 4/12/18, order was supposed to be shipped in 3-5 business day, I still haven't receive it, no reply to my emails and they don't even have a phone number where to contact them, this company is BIG SCAM please stay away from it, they're just stealing your money.

• F
      Aug 29, 2018
    Wordans - Shipping border ID 2079124
    Waverley
    Nova Scotia
    Canada

This issue Not a compilant however I am trying to correct thé shipping information. Order ID 2079124 has been shipped To thé correct address but incorrect province. Province should be Nova Scotia. I believe the error is mine when I placed order.

Sep 01, 2018
    Wordans - id:1607207
    Spain

Identificador de pedido

After three months, I dont know anything about this.

I'm going to the police. And I hope you to close the site.
    Whta's happening?

Sep 01, 2018
    Wordans - chef whites
    Cheshire
    United Kingdom

I ordered 2x chef whites on 30/10/17 put in a complaint and still not heard anything. How this company can still sell items is beyond me! I would like a full refund as I have now bought them elsewhere and arrived in 2 days. Can you please sort this matter out asap.

Sep 05, 2018
    Wordans - pr657
    STOCKPORT
    England, Greater Manchester
    United Kingdom

I ordered on 30/1017 id no1673092 paid express delivery not received items very disappointed. I have never had this problem before ordering of the internet. The items are pr657 x2 size medium. Will not be using this site again and want a refund.

Sep 05, 2018
    Wordans - clothes
    Wales
    United Kingdom

Do not buy from wordans! Absolute rubbish customer service, havent received the things I ordered for but taken my money which I really needed. I would like to know where tf my money is if I do not receive my order! I have sent 3 emails to their "customer service" but no reply, it's a scam and I hope no one orders off there again.

• A
    Wordans - unordered deliveruy
    Hammonton
    New Jersey
    [protected]@aol.com

I received 6 shirts and didn't order anything.

from to ship to:
    102 reliance dr wordans usa llc anthony celona
    hebron, ohio 43025 136 ne 4th ave 742 moss mill ave
    deerfield beach, fl hammonton, nj
    [protected]

Order # h1639058 customer po 6870803 ship date 09/18/2017

You can call me at [protected]

• E
      Sep 10, 2018
    Wordans - order still being processed

I ordered shirts on September 10th and my order is still "being processed". Sent numerous emails and messages through Facebook and no one has answered me back. I worked with the public for twenty-five years. I could never ignore a single complaint, let alone several. This is horrible customer service. Better Business Bureau here I come.

Sep 10, 2018
    Wordans - place an order and order it has not been shipped is this fraud?
    sacramento
    California

My grandson place an order on September 13th they've debited his account for the amount and his order is still pending.
    I've tried calling the following three numbers to contact Wordans without any success. They're not in service, there's not a person associated with any of these numbers.

• K
      Sep 10, 2018
    Wordans - coupon code instead of refund
    Panama City
    Florida

I would really like a refund instead of a coupon because you guys canceled my order due to back order issues please would really like to talk to someone

• H
    Wordans - sweatshirt order
    Louisburg
    Kansas

Ordered on October 11th and its October 27th and have not heard anything from them, I have sent emails twice now inquiring about my order, these where orders for a customer order of my own. Seems to be a common complaint from others wish I had checked here before spending all that money on something I will never get my money back or order of.

• B
    Wordans - tshirt delivery

Don't order from this company. Ordered tshirts with a 3 day delivery. They charged my card right away and now my order 2 weeks later sits with a pending status.

• L
      Sep 10, 2018
    Wordans - order placed - no response or order?!
    Northbrook
    Illinois
    wordans.ca

I am a blogger and before writing one and using social media to spread the 'negative word' about Wordans, I will give them one more chance to respond. I am still waiting to know where my order is - if its still "pending" then kindly have the decency to let me cancel for refund and look somewhere else! I'll await your response. Order ID is: 1572260

Wordans - customer service numbers

Why are your phone numbers not in service??? I would like to talk to someone. Not good for customer relations. I now see too many complaints.
    This does not make me feel happy when I place a large order and the shipping remains pending since 9-9-17. Your site says it will ship in 3 days.
    Hope this isn't a problem.

Chris Nickle

Wordans - shipping
    Florida
    New York
    Wordans.com

I placed an order on 9/4/17 and have yet to receive it. Emailed them and was told it would get shipped in 1 to 2 days... its been a week.

• R
      Sep 11, 2018
    Wordans - no goods - no refund
    wordans.co.uk

Placed order through wordans uk (1435390) order was always pending - kept chasing and received various reasons (warehouse was closed etc) promised shipment - never arrived so finally asked for refund - a month later still various excuses and promises of my money and no refund yet - so no goods - no refund.
    What a company - do not buy from wordans

• R
      Sep 11, 2018
    Wordans - order
    wordmand.com

I still haven't received my order after over a week now can't get a hold of them and won't return my emails I want my money back

• L
    Wordans - return policy
    Palm Desert
    California
    wordans.com

Unable to call them as phone #'s don't work. They don't return emails, but it says you need a return auth #. I just want to exchange for different size. but if they don't want more business I guess I'll go elsewhere.
    LandsEnd is a good work shirt company.

• H
    Wordans - merchandise not shipping

Placed and order for some t-shirts on 08/31/17 (order # 1523263) and as of today 09/12/17 order still shows processing. Buyers beware, they will take your money and never process/ ship your order. No working customer service phone numbers.

• G
    Wordans - order

I placed an order on 9/2 today is 9/13 I have yet to receive my order I was suppose to get it by 9/7. I have sent them several emails and have not yet got an response. I will not order from them again.

• D
      Sep 19, 2018
    Wordans - card charged, order not shipped after 4 weeks, no response from wordans
    Ireland

This company is a fraudulent scam. I placed an order 4 weeks ago and was told it would ship in 1 week. It still has not shipped and I have tried every email and phone number available and cannot get a response from the company. The phone numbers actually are not even in service. The people behind this scam should be arrested.

• K
      Sep 19, 2018
    Wordans - t-shirts

my order 1482630 never arrives. neither shipping information it has. I will never buy on wordans anymore.

• P
      Oct 22, 2018
    Wordans - 2 shirts to return
    Lincoln
    Maine

Wish to return 2 shirts, don't have a address. order ID 1225827

Oct 31, 2018
    Wordans - t shirts

I have not received my order. The order # is 1051795. The invoice # is w1051795. My info: david breslin. 71044 riverside dr. Covington, la 70433. Your response would be appreciated. Thank you

• B
      Nov 05, 2018
    Wordans - terrible customer service!
    wordans.com

I placed an order more than a week ago and have written numerous times requesting the status because the items don't appear to have shipped. There is no way to reach a live person and they haven't responded to my emails. Now I want to cancel my order but can't reach anyone. Terrible customer service!