Wordansreal fraud

A Review updated:

This website wordans is a scam, save your hard earned money and don't buy from them! They don't have a customer service so no one will be able to help you. These guys don't have a return policy, no matter what happens you will not be able to return your item and get a refund. Quality of their items is poor!
When I received my shirt I was very disappointed because it looked used and quality was way off and of course I tried to return in but they simply did not reply. And no matter what I tried I wasn't able to reach anyone from wordans! My advice is simple - stay as far as you can and do not buy from this store, they are real fraud!

• Wordans's response · Apr 11, 2017

Dear customer,

we are very sorry to learn of your inconvenience.

We would like to let you know, and want to assure you that we have done the utmost to be responsive during a serious technical complication on our infrastructure that affected our processing and shipping.

I have now the guarantee that these issues were punctual and that they have been solved.

We have also very recently restructured our customer service due to our business' expansion, in order to better meet customer's demands and provide a better service overall.

Finally, for any inconvenience we may have caused, we would be happy to discuss a compensation with you.

Could you please send an email to [email protected] with subject line "Complaints Board + Order Number " so that we can address this issue quickly?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards,
    Wordans Team

• Ka
    Karl1101 Sep 20, 2017

I recently placed an order through the Wordans site as well. They charged my credit card and have not sent any confirmation of shipping. No one has responded to my messages and none of the phone numbers they provide are active. At this point, I do not recommend using this site!

• Ad
    Adriana77 Nov 03, 2017

After 6 weeks, I am still waiting for my order.No commen.t

• Fu
    Full Armour Designs Apr 07, 2018

DO NOT BE SUCKERED-STEER CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY!!! I have nothing good to say about this company and would rate them as a "0" if posible- you get suck in by their pricing but you get nothing else from them. I placed an order & there website claimed 5 day turnaround. I have not received nothing after 3 weeks of waiting. There is no customer service phone number & all I have received is an email with them making excuses & no promise of a delivery.

• Ab
    Abigail Cauley Apr 19, 2018

Scam! There is no contact number for them and they do not respond to emails! I’ve tried to email sales, customer service and even Facebook messenger and still no reply, they charged my card and never sent my order of shirts.

• Ka
    KateS28 May 03, 2018

I placed a costly order with Wordans a month ago. I wish I had seen this site prior.

My credit card was charged immediately even though my order was never shipped.

Not only did I never receive my order, but I have never received a response back from any of my emails.

I will now be filing a claim through the official channels, but save yourself a lot of work, and do not use this company.

• Be
    Beach Photographer Jul 06, 2018

I was also scammed by this company. I placed a $200 order in early April and have not received the t-shirts or a refund. Since they have not responded to any of my emails and I have not been able to find a phone number for them, I filed a complaint with the Florida Attorney General. I am asking others who have been scammed by Wordans to do the same. If enough of us file a complaint with the Attorney General, hopefully they'll take action to shut them down.

• Ca
    Candise Baker Jul 24, 2018

@Beach Photographer I have done the same thing. I did google maps and it looks like the site is a home. Very strange.

• Cr
    Cristin Layne Jul 29, 2018

@Candise Baker This is an up to date working contact number for them (302)440-8395...
    I was having no luck with the order i placed at first either. Every number listed online for them isnt the right one but the phone number on my bank statement for them did work.(302)440-8395...
    I placed my order july 13th and after calling them i finally got it july 27th. But they did send it. I would suggest calling between 11:30am-12:30 pm and ask for John Matias. I hope this helps everyone..

• St
    StarStacy75 Oct 11, 2018

@Cristin Layne That number doesn't work either. It says that your number 22 in calling line. It says the same thing not matter when you call. I can't believe this company hasn't been shut down for fraud.

• Er
    Eric Gautier Scam Jul 14, 2019

As stated by others here, Eric Yvan Gautier is a scammer. He doesn't pay extra hours, labor contracts do not have social security, and he sexually harasses all male employees.

He goes from country to country (now he's in Spain) doing the same scam with his clients. He doesn't pay suppliers, gets enough cash flow, doesn't pay taxes, and then he runs to another country.

He's recently left Portugal and Interpol is already looking for him.

He’s new company is now NEEDEN EUROPE S.L.

His current address is: Calle Bailen, 71 Barcelona, Spain. His phone number: +33629543960 His email: [email protected]