Woolworths.com.au / woolworths prepaid visa card
My niece purchased a prepaid card loaded $125 goes to use it online zero balance, Woolworths Ingleburn after 2 weeks provides statement stating card had 5 transactions 4 of which been Macdonalds meals. Your staff attitude is you've used the card! FOR MACDONALDS ? When purchasing card it was brought to my niece by a staff member. I believe that card was substituted some time earlier . My family and friends believe this to be the case unlike your store personnel as a result we have decided to avoid your Ingleburn store like the plague i had been a loyal customer of said store for a number of years as it is close to work. Who uses a prepaid credit card for Macdonalds? I don't expect any thing in way of a response from you after my experience with your store personnel however if it could happen once who knows how many other customers could end up been defrauded in this manner the cards should be sold over the counter to avoid tampering and your Ingleburn Staff need better customer relations training.
More Woolworths.com.au Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - i'm extremely irritated and upset with woolworths financial services 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - woolworths brand vanilla creamed rice 
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths Australia - woolworths delivery driver
- Woolworths Australia - cheesecake passionfruit.
- Woolworths Australia - woolworths brand 20 pack of potato chips