Woolworths / milk
I have been very disappointed that Woolworth's have discontinued their 1 litre milk in cardboard cartons late last year around Melbourne.
I find that the milk that is packaged in plastic containers to be of an off flavour.
This I believe is caused by interference by light. The fridges at all supermarkets are all so brightly lit, that UV? Light effects the milk and turns it.
This never happened to milk packaged in cardboard cartons.
I would like to see the cardboard carton back on the shelves. If not possible install sensor lights in the fridges, like they have in the frozen food section.
I recently visited a Woolworth's store in Wooding and found that they still have the cardboard carton, so why cant we in Melbourne?
More Woolworths Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card