Woolworths Australia — woolworths spinach and ricotta agnolotti
To whom it may concern
I bought the above product, Woolworths brand, Spinach and Ricotta Agnolotti on the 25th of January at my local Woolworths store in Willagee, Western Australia.
I made a meal using this product on the 29th of January and I was both shocked and revolted to find a piece of bone in my meal.
As I have been a vegetarian for over two years it is impossible this bone came from anywhere else, other than your product.
My desired resolution to this complaint, well, to be compensated for this experience, I would like a Woolworths giftcard, as apparently I have already earned store credits worth $500 aligned to my email address [protected]@optusnet.com.au.
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card