Woolworths Australia / rotten apples
I purchased a packet of apples on Friday the 1st June, on Saturday my child and his friend wanted to eat an apple - half way through the apple my child's was rotten!!!
I am really disappointed to pay $7.50 for a packet of apple to find half the packet rotten in side, especially when you want your children to eat healthy rather then junk.
To me this is not so great and very disappointing produce!
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card