Woolworth's Australiaprohibited times for residential noise & light pollution - outside epa standards

* Woolworths Delivery Trucks Arriving and Reversing with beeping at all hours - 2230hrs through to 0600hrs.
* Same with a delivery truck for what I believe to be the butchers.
However not only do they come through from around 2330hrs to 0100hrs but they don't slow down for the speed bumps and make a terrible racket.
* Light Pollution into my bedroom however I will be getting a light level reading done next week to prove this.
* Just recently for the past two nights in a row (22/23rd March 16), car park line markers have been arriving around 2100hrs and not leaving until I complain, around 2330hrs.
* I phoned Woolworths store Margate at 2300hrs on the 23rd of March and spoke to a Manager there called "Rob"
who's uncouth response was continually say, " it has nothing to do with him and was council workers & For me to tell them to stop" He wouldn't talk to them nor give me his last name.
* I was trying to put up with the Woolworths Semi's coming at all ours but since the store managers attitude with the line markers I've had enough.
* I require this to be rectified immediately otherwise I will be taking further action - EPA / Council / Local Member... Just to name a few. I'm tired and now at my whits end and will now go to any length for the residential guide lines to be met.
(Speak of the devil... A Woolworths Semi has just arrived and it's 0045hrs on the 24th of March, 2016)

Jo
Mar 23, 2016

Comments

Aug 05, 2016

The complaint about the line markers is a bit ridiculous and the manager has no control over them