Woolworth's Australia / not happy with my experience at woolworths in roma today
I live 3 hours out of Roma on a rural isolated cattle property! The alarm goes off at 4am, I have breakfast get dressed and away before 5am… i pull into woolworths at 7.50am to get the Grocery shopping out of the way as there if 50, 000, 000 more jobs to do for myself and my husband! Woolworths is the only shop in town opened at 8am which is why we shop then… well the doors finally opened at 8.10am (10 min late, after customers knocking on the front doors!) 9.30am i’m lined up with $980.00 order which is a regular order for my family from Woolworths!
Then they tell me my ham and the rest of my cold gear has to sit out until 10am before pick up is opened! Well this is absolutly unacceptable to do this to a customer that has just spent close to $1000 in your store… This customer service is poor and disgusting. The ammount of money woolies in Roma would make out of Rural bush people would be huge, extend the coldrooms, extend the pick up area, what ever the problem is… fix it if you wish to keep me as a customer! 10am to 4pm for the pick up is not acceptable customer service for a rural town such as Roma (9am to 6pm is fair!)
And then some dope working in pick up tried to give me someone else's groceries. Not Happy With My Experience At Woolworths in Roma Today! Look after your customers that look after you!
More Woolworth's Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - i'm extremely irritated and upset with woolworths financial services 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card
- Woolworths Australia - cat food and poor attitude