Woodland Shoes - www.WoodlandWorldwide.com / Hefty prices, broken feedback

1 India Review updated:

Woodlands is the worst of all!!! They have no feedback mechanism (it doesn't work!!!) at their website http://www.woodlandworldwide.com - No ids to mail to ... Nothing and they charge hefty prices.

Comments

• Su
      11th of Dec, 2007

Can you provide me details of type of material used in Artcle no- GC 0294106
    black shoe of M/S woodland purchased from Aero club- Allahabad, Via receipt no-2031 dated 04/10/2007

Regards

Engg Deptt. of Krishna Institute of Engineering &
    Technology Ghaziabad.
    I purchased one pair of ladies sleeper for my wife form M/s Aero Club Shop
    No III M/24, Nehru Nagar, Main Ambedkar road Ghaziabad in the month of
    march 2008 through bill no 42. Its cost was Rs. 700.

But after using it for 3 to 4 days its sole came off i.e. both the
    sleepers sole was delaminated due to manufacturing defect. I have given
    the same sleepers to the showroom back.
    Now I ask to the company customer care deptt. why these sleepers are not
    returnable. I am the user of woodland from last 7 years and I did not find
    any type of problem in the past with the quality of woodland.

Now please help us and it is my request to change the same sleepers with
    the new ones and resolve the matter.

Waiting for your quick reply
    Thanks
    Vineet Sharma

• Li
      29th of Apr, 2009

dear sir,
    i am liyakath m i am working KIMS hospital at trivandrum as network engg.I was purchased one pair of mens wear for me at shoe palace in Nagercovil, tamilnadu on 10/12/2008 its cost was 2295.
    So its insole leather is tear, what can i do for the omplients.

I am the user of woodland from last 10 years and I did not find
    any type of problem in the past with the quality of woodland.

25th of May, 2009

i am regulure purchased in madurai show room, but 10 month i went to madurai show but any one not collection in madurai shop, so please need to some good collection send to madurai shop

• La
      14th of Oct, 2009

Please be honest. We like the shoes from http://www.21shtrade.com. These shoes are bravo! Their service is best. I like them, so I recommend.

• Ir
      19th of Mar, 2010

I bought a woodland shoe,
    With in a month I found discomfort in the shoe. I thought may be the shoes are new that could be the reason behind. I continue wearing but after a while I feel that there is a problem in the shoes. I went to showroom and explained the problem.
    They kept the shoe for a month long, and returned back to me, said the shoes are perfect now.
    After a weak I was going to Singapore. I wore the same shoe there. It creates so problem there. I had to buy another shoe for emergency.
    Thankgod this time it was not woodland.
    I came back to india and submitted the shoe again to the showroom.
    Now they are saying we cant do anything thing, the shoes warranty is over.
    I told them it was with you for months. You are not counting them.
    Say no to woodland. They became worst now.
    They no more sell the quality product.
    Ibad ur rehman
    New delhi

• Ka
      13th of Jun, 2010

my name is karthik im working in MNC, .I have purchased one pair footwear (article no: GS 4011 khaki 41) for me at
    AERO CLUB
    Woodland store.
    shop# 01, khazana plaza
    36 cathedral road
    chennai
    tel:42036158
    SMC 5
    tamilnadu on 10/03/2010 i have paid 2295/ Rs included VAT charges.
    after two months outer tag leather has been teared badly step by step, . I went to showroom and explained the problem.
    when they sold this to me they have given assurance and they said it has 6 months warrenty. now they says they will stich with different colour leather they says they cannot change with same leather. if it is like that it will luks so awkward. if i askd for replacement or refund people throwing words to me. the guy who managing that shop he says :
    "that u can do watever u like, if u want u can take a photograph u can send it to website also, nothing can be done for replacement..."
    its seems rude, do customer has to face these kind of problems and get those words from the shop keepers after spent this much money.
    Now they says they cannot do anything, i will not leave this here if they dont take any action for it. defenetly i l make them to understand what is consumer laws. or otherwiser they should close the shop and should stop manufacturing.
    bill details: LST NO:0881938/95-96
    CST NO:65541/28-09-95
    TIN NO:33670881938
    NO: 4768, DATE OF PURCHASE: 10-03-2010
    COST :2295.00
    if any one can help or support me in this pls contact
    KARTHIK
    arunagirish03@gmail.com
    mobile: 0091 9940200239.

• As
      26th of Oct, 2010

I had purchased sandals Article No.SG 1200 ASSR 0 FOOTWEAR, TIN NO.27150013009V, Bill No.2104 Dt. 10/07/2010 fro, Aero Club, woodland store, Aero club, Near Vrushali Hotel, Block No.37, E Ward, Tarabai Park, Kolhapur, State: Maharashtra, Ph.No.02312650930, 6454175, for Rs.1000/-.
    After purchasing I cant wear two months because of heavy rainy season, after that I started to wear but unfortunately within one month complet bottom sole pasting tear out, I surprised that WOODLAND quality cheking is so poor that within one month pesting can tearout. I returned the sandals in above store for repairing on dt.20/09/2010 vide receipt no.45, at that time serivce provider told me that within 20 days sandals repaired by company, sandals repaired in Delhi.I surprised that sandals repaired in delhi only, for this time consuming valuable articles, what is benefit of purhcasing BRANDED WOODLAND articles, I gate the repaired sandals on 25th oct.2010.
    Can I suggest anybody for WOODLAND ARTICLES? I ALSO NOT INTRESTED TO PURHCASE WOODLAND ARTICLES.
    can I gate compensate for not wearing valuable footwear, also improve your quality & service after sale.
    Ashok M. Narvekar, Kolhapur, Maharashtra
    ashoknarvekar63@yahoo.com
    Mobile-9881104089

• Ra
      10th of Feb, 2011

I purchased one pair of sandal from Sangam Store, Surat (gujarat ) which torn off on the same day as it was 2oo8 product .The same were taken back by the shopper i.e. on 12/12/2011. Since then Iam waiting for replagement but still today i.e. 10/2/2011 I have not recejved anything Please do needful

• De
      9th of Jul, 2011

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 4:51 PM, Gagan Layalpuri wrote:
    FIRST REMINDER.

REGARDS
    DEEPAK

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 11:40 AM, Gagan Layalpuri wrote:
    DEAR SIR / MADAM

PLEASE FIND THE ABOVE ATTACHMENT OF REPAIR SLIP NO 78 PTK AS I BOUGHT A PAIR OF NEW SHOES ON 30TH MARCH THE SAME SHOE BROKE DOWN ON 15JUNE AS PER DISCUSSION WITH YOUR PEOPLE ON THE STORE I DEPOSITED THE SHOE AGAINST YOUR COMPLAINT SLIP NO 78. THEY ASSURED ME THAT THIS CASE IS WITH IN 90 DAYS AND YOU WILL BE GETTING A NEW PAIR OF SHOES BUT NOW AFTER 20 DAYS THEY ARE GIVING ME THE SAME SHOE REPAIRED WHICH IS NOT EVEN PROPERLY REPAIRED. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO REPLACE THE SHOES WITH THE NEW PAIR TO AVOID FURTHER LITIGATION'S.

DEEPAK PARKASH
    MOB:- 99888-00930

• Kr
      4th of Oct, 2011

I purchased a pair of shoes from sale at Ghaziabad (Aero Club, Nehru Nagar, Ambedkar road) Article No.-SG 1200 ASSR 0 Footwear on May 8th 2011, bill No.-613.
    I gifted it to my brother who only put them on September 30th 2011 for one hour only to find its sole tear of like thermo col! both of them!
    I brought them back, approached the store to know that they cant help the warranty being 90 days only!
    Can somebody guide?
    Kranti Kumar Singh,
    7838559960,
    kksng@rediffmail.com

• Pr
      2nd of Sep, 2012

This is Prem.

Guys, I know the products of Woodland are good. But dont try to buy them online from Woodlandworldwide website. This is the worst online shopping I ever had experienced. They will not send any response other than thanks for purchasing email. If you call, they will tell an irresponsive answer than your product will be delivered in couple of days. After 10 days when I call them again, they are telling the product is unavailable now and so asked factory to send. Also told me like if you want you can cancel this order. As I dont have anymore patience I cancelled the order. But not sure when I will get a refund.

It is a ### experience. If anyone there dare to call me and respond, dial me. My order id is 7354.

• Si
      2nd of Aug, 2013

please send me worldwidewoodland .com contact number
    my mail id sivakumartvnr@gmail.com