Woodland Shoes / Sole of my shoes have cracked!
I have been using Woodland Shoes of various models since 1997. Last September I bought one Woodland Shoes (Article no. G [protected], Colour Green, Size 42, Price Rs. 2195.00) from Aero Club, Woodland Store, F-50, City Center, Salt Lake, Phone, 033-[protected], Kolkata on September 16, 2006.
A couple of days back I noticed that the sole of both the pairs have been cracked. I informed the Manager of that store about the matter and I have been told that this is unfortunate, but you have to pay for replacement of the sole. I have to pay Rs. 450 for the same. Anyway, I have given the shoe for resoling (Repair slip no. 20, dated 28-08-07).
It gives me pain to think that I will be affected in this way after buying a shoe from Woodlands.
With best regards
More Woodland Shoes Complaints & Reviews
- Woodland Shoes - www.WoodlandWorldwide.com - Hefty prices, broken feedback 
- Woodland Shoes - Soles came out in 1/2 an hour 
- Woodland Shoes - Worn out sole
- Woodland Shoes - Wear out of sole in just one month 
- Woodland Shoes - Poor Quality Of Woodland Shoes
- Woodland Worldwide - Defective manufactured shoes by woodland and disgusting customer care service 
- Woodland Shoes - Defective article 
- Woodland Shoes - faulty product
- Woodland Shoes - very poor position of my shoes only in 2months
- Woodland Shoes - Bad quality and service