WOODLAND / damage of shoes within one month
i bought a pair of woodland shoes bearing article no. G52777, green, nubuk:27cm ISBM268302015042 dated: 22nd nov. 2010 from RAAGA, Jorhat, Assam Tin no. [protected]. the sole of the shoes came out within one month of purchase and cracked. i registered a complaint against this on 28/12/2010 and on 31/12/2010 i submitted the shoes for replacement then i complained them for several times. they only wanted to repair it so i request you to take neccessary action or otherwise i will take legal action within 3 days.
More WOODLAND Complaints & Reviews
- Woodland Shoes - www.WoodlandWorldwide.com - Hefty prices, broken feedback 
- Woodland Shoes - Sole of my shoes have cracked! 
- WOODLAND - Manufacturing Defect 
- Woodland Shoes - Soles came out in 1/2 an hour 
- Woodland Shoes - Worn out sole
- WOODLAND - sole came out
- WOODLAND - Shoes sole defected 
- WOODLAND - Horrible Shoe company!
- Woodland Worldwide - Defective manufactured shoes by woodland and disgusting customer care service 
- Woodland Shoes - Poor service