[Resolved] Woodforest National Bank — debit card screw over
hello my name is amber whealdon i been using woodforest national bank since last year and this happen on 5/11/2017 i just got a brand new debit card this is my second one i been using the same pin number since i open the account they tell me my bank card is lock out for 24 hours they cant unlock it for excessive tries which is bull crap i been pulled around like a rag doll my bank teller tells me they unlock my debit card but when i tried to talk to someone on customer service they said they cant unlock it i have to wait 24 hours .See Top 10 Worst Companies in Lewisburg, PAAnd i tried telling them i need to take money out for my apartment for rent now im at the risk of losing it they don't seem to care bunch of stuck ups apparently the atm says invalid pin but i never had a problem before with my card or my pin number now im having all kinds of issues just like last month now back in the hole again. i look it up on websites that banks can unlock your card and there is a unblock link to unlock it on the website on online banking but apparently they cant give me my username over the phone cause i dont remember it they said i would have to come in and get it and i cant get it over the phone which is bull also and they know im 2 hours away and i cant get to them just got payed today and i cant even use any money that i need.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Woodforest National Bank Customer Care's Response · May 11, 2017
We hear your frustration. We'd like to get a few more details. Can you send an email to [protected]@woodforest.com with your contact information, so we can reach out?
More Woodforest National Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Woodforest National Bank - massive overdrafts 
- Woodforest National Bank - will not close checking / lied / charge $25 
- Woodforest National Bank - overdraft fees 
- Woodforest National Bank - check cashing
- Woodforest National Bank - former employee 
- Woodforest National Bank - overdraft fees daily 
- Woodforest Bank - stolen money 
- Wood Forest National Bank - this should be against the law. 
- Woodforest National Bank - unauthorized charge/purchase
- Woodforest Bank - poor customer service