Wmv*match.com / unauthorized charges
Oh, one last detail. The charge was for $34. 99. The thing that makes me so mad about this is that it costs the bank money to re - issue the card. It is also a hassle as it will take 7 - 10 days to receive the replacement card - at xmas time. I live in ct (Outside nyc) . What states do all of you others that had this same problem live in? I've heard about these scams where guys sit in their cars and have a computer that is rigged to rip off credit card numbers as they are swiped when you make a purchase. Isn't wireless technology wonderful. I wonder if this is that scam. I have used this particular card so little, that i'm guessing it is some scam like this. Kudos to the credit card company for reversing out the charges the same day.
More Wmv*match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - can't unsubscribe 
- Match.com - termination of my account
- Match.com - is opening emails from match is costing me my relationship
- Match.com - cancelling the subscription 
- Match.com - I changed password on account for security and now I am blocked from account 
- Match.com - access to my account has been block by match while I am trying to set it up.