Wmv*match.com / unauthorized charges
Oh, one last detail. The charge was for $34. 99. The thing that makes me so mad about this is that it costs the bank money to re - issue the card. It is also a hassle as it will take 7 - 10 days to receive the replacement card - at xmas time. I live in ct (Outside nyc) . What states do all of you others that had this same problem live in? I've heard about these scams where guys sit in their cars and have a computer that is rigged to rip off credit card numbers as they are swiped when you make a purchase. Isn't wireless technology wonderful. I wonder if this is that scam. I have used this particular card so little, that i'm guessing it is some scam like this. Kudos to the credit card company for reversing out the charges the same day.
More Wmv*match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - can't unsubscribe 
- Match.com - charging me when I closed my account
- Match.com - terminated
- Match.com - match canada - throttling incoming and outgoing messages
- Match.com - you gotta be kidding... you do not post new just over and over!
- Match.com - stealing my money