WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk / unauthorized charges to bank account

Posted: Sep 14, 2016 by   User
4.95
I have just going through bank statements for the last four months and seen you have been taking £15 a month from my account! I looked up why this would be and who you are, and it looks to be that it was for a £20 cash back on a next train ticket, well the only time I can think off would be when I brought a ticket home for Christmas in Dec 2015. And that offer only said to give my email, nothing about bank details, or extra charges.

I believed this to be a Christmas deal, and nowhere did I see I was signing up for anything else, other that what I though was a nice Christmas 'present' for the company I brought the ticket from.

I did not anywhere read this would come with a monthly charge, if I had even a sniff that I would have to pay out any money for a £20 voucher, which I haven't even used, I wouldn't have given my email for it, and I am not stupid enough to give out my bank details for a voucher, I can only imagine you high-jack them from my genuine purchase of a train ticket.

I am going to the bank tomorrow to cancel this and I want my god damn money back!! What a nice gift to those living beneath the breadline.

So god damn angry!! Do you have any idea how much £120 is worth to me! Enough to be fooled into wanting £20 off a train ticket to see my family.

After reading the other comments all I have left to say is: you and you 'organisation' are an utter disgrace, go get a proper job.

To anyone else reading this, I do apologise for the swearing, but this is truly devastating for me to discover.
Complaint comments Comments (19)    Updated: Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Comments

N  15th of Sep, 2016 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Hello Flick:

I will be happy to assist you but currently I cannot identify your record. Please contact me directly so that I can find your record and resolve your query. I can be reached at mary@completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope you contact me directly soon so I can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,
Mary
Complete Savings
N  6th of Jun, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am also loosing my money from my bank account by this cheaters. They fix hidden conditions and loot from people by giving wrong advertisements. They should be put in to court for trial.
A  6th of Jun, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I booked for National express when I was in UK. For the last 7 months they were deducting money 17.41 € per month. What the ***? I want my money back otherwise I will go to court.
N  14th of Jul, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I booked a complaint with them and they deposited almost full amount back. I withdraw if I made any harsh words before since I don't see any option to edit.
N  8th of Aug, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Same with me, I never signed up on this URL which the support service mentioned. I would be able to get into your 256 encryption scam site which doesen't even use SSL certificates to have secure data protection. How would you would feel to have the power ruining your Bank Account by slowly sniffing 1500 Pounds every month?! Not Funny! I'm not stupid enough threaten you on the WEB without using a VPN but trust me. I got evidence not making advantage of this stupid Savings and additionally all my History on my Statement. Have fun paying my Money back ASAP or well do it the really easy complaint court way.
A  15th of Aug, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
This company is fraudulent, people should please be careful in dealing with cashback when purchasing coach or train tickets.
N  15th of Aug, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
This company is faudulent, £15 was fraudulently taken out of my credit card, this has been reported to my bank and further transaction has been stopped. People should be extra care ful while dealing with cashbacks when booking train and coach tickets.
A  24th of Aug, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I too have been a victim of WLY. Checking through my bank account the other day I noticed that £15 had been taken for the last 18 months! I had no idea who WLY was and phoned my bank. Complete Savings???? Never heard of them! It turned out that I had ticket a box when booking a National Express coach last year. I contacted Complete Savings, who immediately refunded £45 and sent me a refund form for the rest which is meant to be paid back into my bank account in the next 3-5 days. Please be careful when booking coach tickets.
N  20th of Sep, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Same has happened to me, through booking a train ticket, I rang my bank to stop further payments,
the banks are very aware of this company, they get complaints every day, they told me what to do.
Ring the company on 0800 389 6960 cancel your membership, then ask for a full refund, they will give you it within 3 to 5 days.
That is how they get away with because they will always refund you in full.
D  29th of Sep, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Please refund my money that you generously deducted from my bank account, I cannot recall giving my bank details but only my Email address!! I will suggest you be able to do this efficiency as you found away to fraud me in the first place. I am not happy and will be taking this further!!
A  25th of Oct, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I have also been a victim of this fraudulent company!! They have deducted £120 from my account since January of this year and I'm just a student! I only noticed on an off chance cuz I haven't been going out much recently and couldn't understand for the life of me why I was charged £15 when I have done absolutely NOTHiNG!! Went back and realised this has been happening every month!! I have emailed them will call tomorrow. I better get my money back or I'm suing these guys!!
N  3rd of Nov, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I've just found out this company has been taking money from my bank account - and I'm not even a resident of the UK! I never gave them my bank details and didn't ask for any savings. When I tried to cancel my membership from their site it didn't even recongnise my e-mail address - it means I never gave it to them! I was in the UK in the summer on a holiday and booked coach and train tickets - perhaps that's where they took my bank details, but I didn't say "yes" to a membership with a monthly pay. So, please, cancel my "membership" and give me my money back, I'm not that rich to waste it like that!
Oksana Pervezentseva
N  6th of Nov, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I have also been a victim.I left the UK on 3 October after a 2 week holiday visit to celebrate a wedding.I am a New Zealand pensioner and have little money to come and go on so was not impressed when i saw the GBP15.00 charge to Completesave on my credit card dated 11 November.I did not authorise this and would appreciate a refund
Colin McLean
N  28th of Nov, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I also have just found that they having been taking 15 pounds per month out of my account for over year!

To say I am not happy is a total understatement!

I would like a COMPLETE REFUND.

Robin Newbery
N  14th of Dec, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Same here I purchased a train ticket in september and now i have been charged £30 in total for two month of what?

This is illegal. Give me back my money

Andrew Watts
A  18th of Dec, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
You have been taking money out of my account since August and I want it back. £15 per month. I want this arrangement stopped at once.
wlyCompletesave. more like wlycompleteripoff. Please confirm that this account is closed!
John Ranson.
N  8th of Jan, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I would also like my money back.
You have been taking £15 a month from my account since May 2016.
Apparently I didn't untick something when shopping at Argos.
I have rang my bank (Natwest) and they are very familiar with your company deviously taking money from unsuspecting customers.
How can you justify taking payments when you obviously know you are doing no service what so ever.
If I do not get my money back then I will contact the fraud department at my bank and also report you to the Police.
Vince
A  23rd of Jan, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I have just found out that my husband is a double victim of this - business and personal accounts, both we think through National Express. I will be contacing the banks, National Express and if necc a solicitor. This is an absolute disgrace.
A  28th of Jan, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
My dad was recently a "victim" of Completesave and signed up for money off airport parking. His money was quickly refunded when he contacted the company but you need to start reading the TERMS & CONDITIONS! If you are being charged and only remember entering your email address, complain to the company you gave your card details to...National Express, Trainline, Purple Parking, etc. Why are they sharing your card details with other companies? That is the more concerning thing about this whole scam.

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree