Wish.comwomen pu leather tote shoulder bag

On 26 March 2017 I order 5 tote bags and cancelled one, the white one. The total was $27.50. This amount cleared my bank on the 28th of March 2017. I get noticed from Wish that my items were processed and then shipped. I have ordered more items After these totes and have received some of them, a month later. My issue is Wish is refusing to send me my totes that are and have been paid for back in March. All I'm getting is to verify my account information which is nonsense seeing ive ordered many items After ordering the totes and have received them. I ordered a bedset and some watches which the company wish refunded and said they thought it was fraudulent. I never cancelled those items. Your company did.See Top 10 Worst Companies in San Francisco, CANow, they are holding onto the totes I paid for and I either want my totes or the money refunded back to me wish charged me and received. I sent them copies of my bank statement showing the total amount and date the items cleared my bank and every email they send me is asking for my full bank card info and a picture ID. They don't need a picture ID as I don't furnish one when I signed up for the account and they have my bank info as I've ordered from them several times. This is getting crazy and I've requested wish to call me or someone from their legal team so I can resolve this issue. I will not submit my bank info thru an email seeing wish seems to think some fraudulent items were ordered against my account and there wasn't. If some can answer the customer service line that will be awesome.
Stephanie Parker