Wish.com / wish's fining policies unfair to sellers
Wish fines their merchants 20% of product prices if tracking does not show up in 7 days, They fail to realize that it can take up to 10 days for tracking to show up on some carriers. We would like to know what do you do with the FINE money, do you give it to customers or is this another revenue stream to defraud sellers. The fines are ludacris and put sellers at a loss. Wish should seriously get rid off the fine policy, this will be their demise as seller will get fed up. Sellers are being exploited and not treated fairly. Sellers should be given WISH fines, not the other way round, ungrateful bunch, who is the ones that feed you? the seller and buyer.
Some of these fines are like, really are you serious.
So we would like to know what has wish done with Fine Money they collected, must be in the millions. where is that Money, what did you with it. Did you give it to the buyers or did you keep to increase your profit margins.
More Wish.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wish.com - fraud 
- Wish.com - daily giveaway 
- Wish.com - payment issue 
- Wish.com - won't refund 
- Wish.com - their real business is harvesting credit card numbers 
- Wish.com - Accusation of excessive refunds when never requested refund
- Wish.com - elmarie smit. address 205 sarel cilliers street, strand, 7140 south afrikc. email: email@example.com
- Wish.com - fraudulent charges
- Wish - wish
- Wish.com - clothes