Wish.comrefund for item not received

January 7 2017 ordered 15 kitchen cupboard handles from Home powered by Wish

Jan 9 2017 received email from Home.com that the items would be shipped between Jan 9 and Jan 12 2017

Feb 13 2017 received an email from Home.com stating that my order may arrive a bit late did I still want them.

Please note that when they emailed me on Feb. 13th it was already past their 30 day refund policy.

Feb 14 2017 I emailed back stating that I still want the item and don't mind waiting a bit longer as I really wanted the item.

Mar 21 2017 I emailed Home.com and told them that I had not yet received my order.

Apr 21 2017 I emailed them again and told them that I never received the item and would like to cancel it and get a refund.See Top 10 Worst Companies in San Francisco, CAApr 22 2017 they emailed me back apologizing that I never received it when it should have arrived on Feb 8 2017. Note this contradicts what they stated on Feb 13th.
Apr 22 there were numerous emails back and forth between us. I stated that I understand that they have a 30 day return policy but how can I return something that I never received. They just kept replying...reference our 30 day refund/return policy.
May 9 and 10th the same thing. They said that they hope to be able to provide a much better experience on my next purchase.
Their statement on the bottom of each email is... We have your Back! You never have to worry when you shop on Home. Well I think they have given me reason to worry as I am out $90 without ever receiving my purchase.
I paid $30 for the item and $60 shipping charged to my credit card.

He