Wish.com / money debited

1 Durban, South Africa Review updated:

I placed a order with wish on the 9th of May 2017, i received an email stating they are processing the order, when i go back to my order history today i see that the product i purchased isn't in the history, so i went back to my banking history and see that the money was deducted, then i went back onto the wish.com website and i noticed it says if they payment didnt go through that should be the reason it doesn't show on the history. But thats not the case as money was taken from my account.

Im requesting a refund.

• Updated by Sasha Sheik, Jun 05, 2017

Why cant they just resolve our issues to keep their dignity as a company. Im not purchasing anything else from them until i get my money back. Thieves!!

• Tasha Reider's Response, Sep 22, 2017

I need an answer

• Frederick Varrecchia's Response, Sep 26, 2017

I didn't order this.

• Susan Brown's Response, Oct 11, 2017

My bank can not help me return my money for something I didn't buy please contact me at 405.751.5744

• Gunzell Clark's Response, Oct 11, 2017

never got my orders

• Brenda3's Response, Oct 26, 2017

Ordered the digital video camera recorder I did receive but it's not working I tried charged it wouldn't charge still will not work I need to know how do I proceed from here

• Vic Ortiz's Response, Nov 07, 2017

how long before I get the rest of the order?

• Brenda brawner's Response, Nov 07, 2017

Have not received several items that I ordered 4 to 5 months ago but was charged for them

• Natazul's Response, Nov 14, 2017

Hi order and the mikecrophone it never come

• Angela86's Response, Nov 16, 2017

I need to change my address before my order gets shipped out. How do I do that. Please help me

• Kidice's Response, Dec 27, 2017

I live in Cleveland Ohio not china

• Lakota Chick's Response, Jan 12, 2018

Update to add: contact your bank so they can block anything from Wish.com, go to your account and delete your payment info, delete your shipping info, THEN delete your account!

• earnestine hudson's Response, Feb 11, 2018

wish is fruadinng my accounts capital one an reliance Banks. I was only using my credit card pop said use a other card some I use my bank card I have eight charges in all just looked at my credit account.

• danny hatfield's Response, Feb 27, 2018

how do you know what size shoes your getting when there in numbers i wear 13s what is that number for my size

• Sherry Neal's Response, Mar 05, 2018

Would like my money returned please

• Sue E Fuentes Williams's Response, Mar 08, 2018

If you see all these complaints why doesn't someone do something

• Boris Domond's Response, Mar 13, 2018

When should I expect it please?

• Gary Phifer's Response, Mar 14, 2018

Please do not ship anything my son odeered to my home. Can someone from wish please contact me asap. At 347 290 1519

• Rebecca Diane Henderson's Response, Mar 17, 2018

They saying my order was declined for March 11th but the money was taken out and posted on my account. I want to know why it is saying that when you took the payment out. If this is how it's going to be when the payment was took out as showed in the picture I am sending to you. I have never had this problem and I am very upset about this.

• Rebecca Diane Henderson's Response, Mar 17, 2018

They saying my order was declined that I did on March 11th but the payment was taken out that day and I have proof because it was posted on my account.

money debited
  • Joylyn Barko's Response, Mar 17, 2018

Not sure if I ordered a product on Wish.com site
    March 13, 2018
    Transaction Number 7D947355MK8799709
    Invoice number 5aa871c2da39bee2d3650da6
    Do not no what this.

• Demetrius Knight's Response, Mar 18, 2018

I wish to return all my item that i ordered, its not to my standards

• Anna Schatz's Response, Mar 21, 2018

there was something put on my debit card on march 19th that i did not order or authorize

• Becky Bankhead's Response, Mar 21, 2018

Can't open cart

• Thomas j. Hill's Response, Mar 28, 2018

Never sent my cameras but charged my credit card

• Nicholas Greene's Response, Mar 28, 2018

i purchase 50 packs of raw gum papers and only received 10 packs i'am missing 40 more packs

• Heather Jeffers's Response, Apr 01, 2018

I need to be refunded my money i dont

• Muhammad Robinson's Response, Apr 11, 2018

The items either have not received or were fakes

• Thanh Dung Lê Hồ's Response, Apr 13, 2018

I ordered cases on Wish and it said I will recieve my order on Jan 22, 2018 and Feb 1, 2018 but now I still not receive my stuff and I can't contact you guys through email, I conncected you guys on Contact support which is on my Wish app. I NEED TO KNOW WHEN WILL I GET MY STUFF ? YOU GUYS ARE TAKING MY MONEY AWAY !!!

money debited
  • Carolyn. Lambert's Response, Apr 14, 2018

The backpack had a large hole. in the bottom. of bag. This is the second order that was wrong. I liked the silk scraf. that came with bag .There is. know. way to fixit

• Carolyn. Lambert's Response, Apr 14, 2018

woman backpack had a very large hole in the bottom of the bag. i liked the. silk scarf. that came with the back pack . it was poorly pack for traveling through the mail

• Joanna Ajdos Gawkowska's Response, Apr 18, 2018

I tried to buy something as usual and wish told me to not try again the future without my banks statement in screenshot. I 5 times uploaded my bank statement and nothing happened. Until now I was banished form the website

• Leslie Patrick's Response, Apr 19, 2018

wall decor, large family tree

• Sarbani's Response, Apr 24, 2018

I am not satisfied this product. So i well return this product

• Themistocles's Response, Apr 30, 2018

I want my money back

• Themistocles's Response, Apr 30, 2018

Just want my money

• shelley szilagyi's Response, May 16, 2018

I want to be taken off of your site.

• Angel-N-Chase Poper's Response, May 24, 2018

I've got 6 idems I need to get a refund on cause I never received any of them

• Judy Kane's Response, Jun 04, 2018

I have tried and tried to place an order today. It is June 4 th and I am getting aggravated with not being able to charge my order to my master card.. All my other orders went through with no problem. What can I do? Do I need to miss you guys good bye or are you going to fix this junk.

• Alisa Snyder's Response, Jun 04, 2018

Wish will not allow me to check out for the shipping cost of fifty cents on my free gift for opening new wish account. Please help me, I know my debit card is good. Thanks

• Mary Javier Silva's Response, Jun 07, 2018

my item never arrive

• Kar1203's Response, Jun 12, 2018

I have a dress that was sent in the wrong color. Whenever I try to access the site to get print a return label all I get is a 404 error message. When I contacted the company they said to send them a screenshot, but no address where to send it.

• cynthia Dodge's Response, Jun 18, 2018

please remove charge from bill and discontinue app

Complaint is on June 20 2018

• James Kolb's Response, Jun 20, 2018

It is unworkable with out sim card and memory card

• ManQ's Response, Jun 28, 2018

i bought alot of items dated to be delivered by 25/06/2018, till date i haven't received a single parcel, please assist as i am nolonger a happy client...

• Daniel Holley's Response, Jul 09, 2018

I have order lots of things from your wish. Com and never received any of them spent lots of money where are my things

• Turtledove34's Response, Aug 03, 2018

I need a live person to contact me on my cell phone at wish technical support team about the situation.

• Suzy Lipscomb Ross's Response, Aug 08, 2018

I have been hacked

• debbie abdul-ghani's Response, Aug 11, 2018

hello, my name is Debbie Abdul-ghani, I am a repeated customer. i ordered an electric chair in april but i have not received it yet. my item is not showing in the history order. can you please email me @ debbiadam@hotmail.com or phone me @ 778-751-1968. thank you .

• Alexei Nikolayevich's Response, Aug 15, 2018

never resived free gift from Wish (watch/sport watch)

• Alexei Nikolayevich's Response, Aug 15, 2018

im canseling that cc charge

• Sandi Albaugh's Response, Aug 18, 2018

They have extended my delivery date because they say that the carrier has ran into an unexpected delay possibly weather, etc etc. ok it’s at the USPS. So the original carrier don’t have anything to do with it so the excuse to extend the due date is based on a made up lie and don’t want to have to issue refunds. I’d been happy with the honest truth of “well gee, it shows they’ve been at the us post office distribution center for a month now, that’s an awfully long time and once it reaches them, these tracking numbers because useless, so I’m sorry but we have no way of knowing where they may be, they should have been there long before now, but I tell you what, let me try reaching out to them myself and see if I can find something out for you”. See! Now THAT is customer support! But telling me over and over they checked the tracking and it’s well on it’s way to you bs bs more bs. That tells me they ain’t even looked at the tracking. My first impression would be WHOA it’s been at the USPS for over a month. They are lazy, use form letter replies, don’t bother to read your messages, so I will flat out blow them up non stop sending pics of I AM STUPID until someone bothers to do their job! Where can I sign up because you don’t lie to people when they can clearly see YOURE LYING!!

• lovequeen's Response, Aug 20, 2018

money out my account

• lovequeen's Response, Aug 20, 2018

im going to keep writing you until my money is return asap.use had no business going in my account.return my money please.i would reall appreciate it

• victor procell's Response, Aug 26, 2018

why does your items come for china or hong kong an then we can't get half the stuff we ordered because of customs

Sa
Jun 1, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      4th of Jun, 2017

i'm on the same situation !!!

• Ev
    Wish.com - Phone wallet

I ordered a wallet for the S8 model but received a wrong size. There is no use for me for the wallet they had sent. In addition, the Customer Service number on the Internet does not provide for the option of talking to an agent. If this reoccurs with other customers, this site should be closed down because they are fraudulent.

• Tu
    Wish.com - I need a refund

I got charged for items that were in my cart and charged me. I want a refund for this as soon as possible!! I need to have a real life agent call me on my cell on this matter as soon as possible!!

• Li
      13th of Aug, 2018
    Wish.com - Can't contact seller with a simple question before purchasing
    Molnlycke
    Sweden

I will not buy before I have an answer and its not possible to ask wish anything at all before purchasing. Catch 22. So dear Wish seller Pantopmall Trading please let me know if there is a range of jets available to this carburetor ?

• Su
    Wish.com - Online hacks
    Wish.com

They trick me into giving them my visa card number without solving my order problem.

• Md
    Wish.com - My iPhone watch I ordered
    Lebanon
    Tennessee

Whoever delivered my package, must have delivered to the wrong house. Cause I never received it. I would like my iPhone watch ASAP. I have been waiting and waiting for it. I don't want a refund, I want my iPhone watch.

Thanks,
    Margie Davis
    7/30/18

• Fj
    Wish.com - Cannot find order

I place a order on wish.com but im not able to find the order in history, the amount went off from my account, but nothing to show have sent 20 email toe support@wish.com but no response over a month now

• Tr
    Wish.com - Questions
    Springwater
    New York
    Wish.com

I cannot contact the seller or anyone to ask a question about their product. I need to know if the cellphone case is detachable from the wallet and is it held on by a magnet? Iguess this is just a buy and hope what you get is what you want! If that is the way it is then I'm not purchasing anything.

• Na
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Wish.com - wron size send not a reagular large
    Catskill
    New York

all the cloth items that you send are to small I put down large . But I guess I need xxl. could you please fix my order before it gets here, please empty my cart. the items that I order are the wrong sizes. please send me the right sizes so that I may enjoy my items.

• Ry
    Wish.com - A few items that i payed for
    Peterborough
    England, Cambridgeshire
    United Kingdom

I payed for 5 or 6 items to then recieve a message askin to prove it is me that buyin the stuff so i sent proof its me and i herd nothin to then find im no longer gettin my items they hav refunded me even tho i hav sent proof its me and iv still not had my refund yet neither

• Mi
    Wish.com - Shipping

Too much shipping and no discount.. want to shop but can't afford too much shipping

• Em
    Wish.com - Refunding
    Enid
    Oklahoma

When can i receive my refund money its been five days already

• Ab
    Wish.com - Hair extensions
    Arvada
    Colorado

I ordered these extensions a long time ago.. & still have no arrived? Never have left China carrier? Why has it not left the carrier yet! Why haven't I gotten my extensions that I ordered in the beginning of June? It said that it would arrive within 1-2 weeks? It's been a month. Will it ever make it to me?

• Da
    Wish.com - Dont ever buy from the them
    Australia

I orders shoes and several items, not one was delivered to me. I cannot even get my money back either.

They said they lost it in the post what a dumb answer.

This is a big fraud people be careful

14th of Aug, 2018
    Wish.com - wrong and mismade item sent.
    Dearborn Heights
    Michigan
    Wish.com

I ordered a dress on the Wish App and what was sent to me was the wrong size and it looked completely different than the picture shown on the site. For example, the pockets were supposed to be in the front and when arrived they were in the back of dress...also, I ordered a small based on the size chart and as pictured it fits like a shirt.

Wish.com - My account with ebay
    Wilson
    Kansas

I have a bill for $348.47. I have not charged that much on Wish. You need to get in touch with me asap.

• Rc
    Wish.com - Cell phone
    Monroe Township, New Jersey

I buy a cell phone and they send me the roan one and I try to contact the company and they don't answer my refund requests that the first time I have any trouble with the website whit any purchase please can't some one tell me what I have to do to have what I order o what I pay for than you

• St
    Wish.com - Cool down artic air

It came late you sent me no guide no wall plug and no replaceable filter how do I use without a cord really

• Ph
    Wish.com - flick knife
    Callawadda
    Australia

My spring assisted flick knife is broken it doesn't flick out and spring and doesn't pop out at all the package was broken as well

• Su
    Wish.com - Wrong delivered
    Singapore
    Singapore

Hi,
    I am suganraj, I ordered samsung note 8 (black) tempered glass but I received another one .it not suitable for my phone.
    Can you change for the tempered glass .when you change. I waiting for your replay