Wish.com / money debited

1 Durban, South Africa Review updated:

I placed a order with wish on the 9th of May 2017, i received an email stating they are processing the order, when i go back to my order history today i see that the product i purchased isn't in the history, so i went back to my banking history and see that the money was deducted, then i went back onto the wish.com website and i noticed it says if they payment didnt go through that should be the reason it doesn't show on the history. But thats not the case as money was taken from my account.

Im requesting a refund.

Sa
Jun 1, 2017

Comments

17th of Sep, 2016
    Wish.com - jelly nail stamper
    wish.com

my stamper i paid over 10 dollars extra for it to come early it came in one month and ripped all over the place i hate it dont fall for it wish is not a shopping place dont buy anything and plus it doesnt even pick up the picture

• Be
      7th of Nov, 2016
    Wish - Hat

I paid ten dollar for it nothing in return

• Ca
      4th of Jun, 2017

i'm on the same situation !!!

• Ev
    Wish.com - Phone wallet

I ordered a wallet for the S8 model but received a wrong size. There is no use for me for the wallet they had sent. In addition, the Customer Service number on the Internet does not provide for the option of talking to an agent. If this reoccurs with other customers, this site should be closed down because they are fraudulent.

• Tu
    Wish.com - I need a refund

I got charged for items that were in my cart and charged me. I want a refund for this as soon as possible!! I need to have a real life agent call me on my cell on this matter as soon as possible!!

• Li
      13th of Aug, 2018
    Wish.com - Can't contact seller with a simple question before purchasing
    Molnlycke
    Sweden

I will not buy before I have an answer and its not possible to ask wish anything at all before purchasing. Catch 22. So dear Wish seller Pantopmall Trading please let me know if there is a range of jets available to this carburetor ?

• Su
    Wish.com - Online hacks
    Wish.com

They trick me into giving them my visa card number without solving my order problem.

• Md
    Wish.com - My iPhone watch I ordered
    Lebanon
    Tennessee

Whoever delivered my package, must have delivered to the wrong house. Cause I never received it. I would like my iPhone watch ASAP. I have been waiting and waiting for it. I don't want a refund, I want my iPhone watch.

Thanks,
    Margie Davis
    7/30/18

• Fj
    Wish.com - Cannot find order

I place a order on wish.com but im not able to find the order in history, the amount went off from my account, but nothing to show have sent 20 email toe support@wish.com but no response over a month now

• Tr
    Wish.com - Questions
    Springwater
    New York
    Wish.com

I cannot contact the seller or anyone to ask a question about their product. I need to know if the cellphone case is detachable from the wallet and is it held on by a magnet? Iguess this is just a buy and hope what you get is what you want! If that is the way it is then I'm not purchasing anything.

• Na
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Wish.com - wron size send not a reagular large
    Catskill
    New York

all the cloth items that you send are to small I put down large . But I guess I need xxl. could you please fix my order before it gets here, please empty my cart. the items that I order are the wrong sizes. please send me the right sizes so that I may enjoy my items.

• Ry
    Wish.com - A few items that i payed for
    Peterborough
    England, Cambridgeshire
    United Kingdom

I payed for 5 or 6 items to then recieve a message askin to prove it is me that buyin the stuff so i sent proof its me and i herd nothin to then find im no longer gettin my items they hav refunded me even tho i hav sent proof its me and iv still not had my refund yet neither

• Mi
    Wish.com - Shipping

Too much shipping and no discount.. want to shop but can't afford too much shipping

• Em
    Wish.com - Refunding
    Enid
    Oklahoma

When can i receive my refund money its been five days already

• Ab
    Wish.com - Hair extensions
    Arvada
    Colorado

I ordered these extensions a long time ago.. & still have no arrived? Never have left China carrier? Why has it not left the carrier yet! Why haven't I gotten my extensions that I ordered in the beginning of June? It said that it would arrive within 1-2 weeks? It's been a month. Will it ever make it to me?

• Da
    Wish.com - Dont ever buy from the them
    Australia

I orders shoes and several items, not one was delivered to me. I cannot even get my money back either.

They said they lost it in the post what a dumb answer.

This is a big fraud people be careful

14th of Aug, 2018
    Wish.com - wrong and mismade item sent.
    Dearborn Heights
    Michigan
    Wish.com

I ordered a dress on the Wish App and what was sent to me was the wrong size and it looked completely different than the picture shown on the site. For example, the pockets were supposed to be in the front and when arrived they were in the back of dress...also, I ordered a small based on the size chart and as pictured it fits like a shirt.

Wish.com - My account with ebay
    Wilson
    Kansas

I have a bill for $348.47. I have not charged that much on Wish. You need to get in touch with me asap.

• Rc
    Wish.com - Cell phone
    Monroe Township, New Jersey

I buy a cell phone and they send me the roan one and I try to contact the company and they don't answer my refund requests that the first time I have any trouble with the website whit any purchase please can't some one tell me what I have to do to have what I order o what I pay for than you

• St
    Wish.com - Cool down artic air

It came late you sent me no guide no wall plug and no replaceable filter how do I use without a cord really