Wish.com β€” fraud

My account was hacked by someone on New Jersey they ordered a smartwatch from my account and changed the shipping address to 600 market, st. Suite 1312260 port reading woolbridge, New Jersey, United States, 07064. I looked up the address and it's a warehouse company. They've been hacking accounts from eBay and wish and using people's info to purchase items and ship it to their warehouse to turn around and sell it themselves. I have no clue how they're getting away with this. My card has been cancelled and a new one is going to be sent out I'm concerned with the $52 that's been charged will it be refunded since this is fraud? I'm not sure I really trust the refunding on wish because I've been waiting for a refund from last month and the refund date has been getting pushed out further and further towards the 30 day mark where nothing is going to be done about it. I don't know how wish could let my account be hacked and my information get stolen. I also don't know how I'd be refunded because I no longer have that card number since a new one will be getting sent to me and I don't trust putting the new card after I get it on wish after this happened.. I seen on here after searching this address that I'm not the only person this happened to.
Whoever it was sent it under

Sergio Korolev
600 markley st.suite 131260 port reading new jersey, United States, 7064

For a waterproof smartwatch under the order #5bec4c00304e337795e9d377.

Wish even restricted my account so I can't do anything with it besides contact customer support and look at any previous orders.. It won't let me cancel the order or even request a refund I have no clue how I'm going to get anything back. This is a huge inconvenience as the holidays are coming up πŸ˜•

• Updated by Meow775, Nov 15, 2018

The item was a waterproof smartwatch $40.00
    Shipping $12.00
    All together total $52.00

• Updated by Meow775, Nov 16, 2018

It's been 2 days and no one from wish is getting back to me said they "refunded" Me to my cancelled card after I told them I wasn't able to use that card.. They told me to delete my account and I no longer have the option of contacting support through it. There was even a woman who made local news somewhere just 12 hours ago because of this and more complaints are coming in how do they not see this was a major hacking issue??.. If anyone can inform me more on this situation or if theyre having a similar issue like me please contact my email [protected]@live.com my name is Kelsey. Any help from someone other than a wish employee would he great! Also if there's a possible class action lawsuit for this hacking incident please let me know

Me
Nov 15, 2018

Comments

• Ci
      Nov 15, 2018

Hi! The same thing happened to me ! It happened today. So far, I emailed Wish. What I did was also go to customer support and changed the shipping address. I noticed the same person put his address and info on there . I hope this helps a bit.

• Kk
      Nov 17, 2018

Same thing happened to me last night! He purchased an iPhone X. I immediately called my credit card company and cancelled my card. He also entered his number to receive updates (shows up on my order history).

• Us
      Sep 09, 2019

Artem Levshukov
    600-Markley-St-Suite-133388
    Port-Reading, New Jersey 07064

Person above tried to place an order using my card online luckily I have all kind of security set up on my accounts requesting verification before orders can go through. Please be aware of this company who tried to place an order through wish using my card.