wish.com

Posted: Sep 18, 2017 by

did not receive package but still charged

Order ID: 59a98d618687f8c96a6c7213

I did not receive my purchased item and they refuse to refund or resend it.

Halloween Star Wars cosplay costume Halloween Masquerade magic cloak hooded cloak

Store: Yjfeng
Quantity: 1
Delivered
Tracking #: LW785642245CN
Delivery Estimate:
Sep 16, 2017 - Sep 25, 2017

Johnny Smith said:
Message said my package has been delivered but I have not received it.

Wish Support said:
Hello Johnny,

We're sorry to hear that you still haven't received your Star Wars hooded cloak and I apologize for the delay.

After reviewing our records, I can see that this item has already been marked delivered with the following notes:

Sep 16, 2017
Location: OAKLAND, CA 94605
Delivered - Delivered, In/At Mailbox, OAKLAND, CA 94605.

No worries, Johnny, while our team is investigating on this matter, please help us out on your end by checking your vicinity or neighbors to see if someone might have received it on your behalf.

Thank you so much for your cooperation and I ask for your extended patience regarding this matter. It was my privilege serving you today.

Catherine
Wish Customer Support

Johnny Smith said:
I checked the my neighbors. None of them have received or seen my package. Would you please resend the the item? My wife and I really like shopping on Wish and want to continue to do so. I don't mind doing a signature delivery if that's what it takes. I'd rather have the item instead of a refund.

Sep 18, 2017
Wish Support said:
Hello Johnny,

Thanks for updating us regarding your issue. I understand the inconvenience this has caused. In this situation, our system shows that your package was successfully delivered to the correct address.

Don't worry, I forwarded this incident to our team so that we can serve you better in the future.

In the meantime, please let us know if there’s anything else we can assist you with. Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Jel Emery
Wish Customer Support

Sep 18, 2017
Johnny Smith said:
I understand that your system says the package was delivered. But I do not physically have the package in my possession. Not having this issues resolved in a fair and honest way is putting a very sour taste in mouth with Wish.com. I will be filing a complaint and closing my account.

Thank you.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc

Comments

N  19th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
Hi Wish Representative(s)
9/19/2017

Please be informed that I did make purchase's on 7/10/2017 and 7/11/2017, I have only received a portion of my items ordered to date,
I am also unable to log back into the wish's site where as the server describes that it does not recognize my e-mail address not sure how that could be when my e-mail is visible when I log into the e-mail section, I have also tried reregistering on Wish to no avail so if you could have someone to contact me back to resolve this issue with my missing items I would appreciate it, Look forward to hearing back from you.
Angela H.