Wish.com

Posted: Sep 6, 2017 by

daily giveaway

4.6
Roswell, Georgia
It doesn't matter how early you try to get one of your giveaways unfortunately because I am in mountain time everything is already gone so what are you going to do about giving everyone a chance or is this a scam I've spent a lot of money with your company and I'm waiting on an order now and I'm not happy about not being given a chance like the others
Complaint comments Comments (16) Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam Contests

Comments

N  8th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
Honestly Wish does annoy me with their non tracking packages!! I will say this though, I won the 72 piece acrylic set on this giveaway!! Won the first day actually! So no not a scam.
N  8th of Sep, 2017 by     Best Advice +6 Votes
I've tried the giveaway many times immediately after it starts and no matter what I click on, even if it says there are a certain number such as 58 remaining, it will always pop-up that no more are available even though it says 58
N  10th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Berlincj Yup me to I will be there early and it will say no more available
A  9th of Sep, 2017 by    +5 Votes
I have had the same problem that Berlinj talks about. I have hit the claim button and it says none available. It always shows there are a lot still available. I tried for the bracket that was on tonight. It showed 37/73 available even 2 seconds before it ended. I feel like it is a scam as well. I live in the central standard time so it has nothing to do with location.
N  11th of Sep, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@??!! I have won items but it started to do this. My cousin too. She won and now it does this to her. I have uninstalled and installed and it doesn't work. I have also emailed and I got a general reply.
N  15th of Sep, 2017 by    -3 Votes
i have never had a problem with the Give Away! how about u try harder!
D  18th of Sep, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Won twice now. Seen the banner 3 times. Day 1, 903 I didn't getting anything. Day 2, 908 won a magnetic phone holder for the car, day 3 913 won a trimmer. I simply clicked back and forth on the daily rewards gift box icons info and current. Just keep doing that and eventually it'll allow you to win
Go for items that have lots of qty. Does not have the option on ios to participate
A  19th of Sep, 2017 by    -1 Votes
I live in Arizona. I would have the same problem too I would have two available items and they would still be available at a certain amount and yet it would give me that it does not have any items available this is very frustrating. We need to complain directly to the head boss of Wish cause this is upsetting !
N  21st of Sep, 2017 by    +1 Votes
you just have to refresh the page quickly in order to get them. my question is how do u change the category of items in the giveaways. because its always the same things

D  29th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
I live in the mountain time area. I go on every night, and the daily giveaway always starts between the times they say it will (9pm-9:15pm). I've won a lot. To name a few, I've won a 5 piece purse set, a 6 piece purse set, a heart rate monitor watch, a princess castle tent, and many other things. I can prove I've won all of this by showing my order history/details. It's not a scam. I don't win every night. I think it's about luck and about how fast you try to claim an item.
N  11th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
I have been on wish every night and it dosnt show me that it starts till 9:13. So when I try to claim something it tells me that there are no more items left for any of products. If this keeps up then I won't bee using wish anymore and I will be telling my friends about it as well.

N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@Laura Mae Deeds it starts BETWEEN 9 an 9:15. i won the rose phone case on that exact giveaway, you just have to be fast. Seriously, its an app, the giveaway isnt the entire thing. Good for you for telling your friends about it, causing drama about not winning a giveaway. Its nobodies fault that you cant win. When it says no more are left but there are it means they are out of that particular size. Why am i the only one who knows this. Seriously, use your head.
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@IdiotsEverywhereLol Uh.. since you think you're so smart, let me set you straight! Not everything is size, color, etc. Many things only have one option. So, smart-aleck, if you dont have a solution, shut ur ignorant mouth! Being rude for no reason and still WRONG! Use your head!
A  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Sorry for my rant but can't stand unnecessary rudeness from ignorant people. Especially when they don't have a clue what they're talking about or only have part of the information. Now, if the have a leg to stand on, maybe so...
But I digress! I have been trying to claim as well. Earlier tonight, i did click on one and it sent me to the item's sell page and it tried charging me $48. I went back, then it said giveaway just began. It was 5 after 9. I tapped same item and then it said it was claimed. With 17 left. No size or color options. It was a black bluetooth earpiece.
I don't know how it works. It is a shame b/c I order tons from Wish.
Guess we just keep trying...
Also, usually when In sign in to app it immediately tells me about the giveaway. This time I had to search for it! Something is odd
Regardless, Wish is the bomb. My stuff ships oretty quick. About 3 weeks from China, not bad!!
N  14th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Id like to know why a wish customer care rep isn't commenting with answers. I'd like to have some answers too.
D  15th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
It's an app shared world wide. When the alert comes on to claim you must keep in mind your also at the mercy of your Internet service provider getting you that message before the rest of the world. If an item only has 17 available, it's usually the more interesting free item and will be claimed by more people. The reason it still shows items available while it's telling you there are none left is because it's an app. The processing/loading time isn't going to be spot on in an instant, especially when you have a server full of people looking at the same item.
Stop acting like entitled [censor]. Wish doesn't owe any of you anything.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree