Wish.com / customer service ignoring my request and not helping.

Hello,
I been trying to reach wish customer for about 3 weeks now, but every time I get as it seems automatic generated response. My account got blocked by wish system and I can not access customer support. Few of my items came in damaged, wrong size and 2 of them came in the wrong color. I would like to get an refund or return items.
So far by getting no response from any real people I feel like wish wronged me by blocking my account after big purchase without my knowledge and now ignoring me. I just wanted to return few items and I received 0 help. Should I take legal actions or someone is going to help me with my wrong items ?
Regards,
Viktorija

Vi
Nov 14, 2017

Comments

14th of Nov, 2017

I paid for express shipping and I was supposed to get my orders today and now wish is saying I won't get my items until the 16th or 20th of this month and I keep getting ignored by them also when I just wanted to know where my packages when it says it will be here today and now saying wont get them until later on. If I was you I would take legal action please keep me updated and ill do the same for you thank you