Wish.comcharges

There are four charges that have gone through my bank account two for 3.00 one for 6.00 and one for 9.00.See Top 10 Worst Companies in San Francisco, CAI have not authorized anyone to charge on my account other than myself and I have not purchased anything in a lone time.
The transaction numbers on my account are 926668 3.00, 866533 6.00 736888 3.00 and 740461 9.00. Please credit my account immediately.
Barbara newman
[protected]@gmail.com phone number [protected].

• Updated by barbiek48 · May 20, 2017

there are four charges taking our of my checking account without my knowledge for them this morning. i want the money back in there, there are 2 charges of 3.00 one for 6.00 and one for 9.00. I show no orders on my account please check into this and resolve this problem asap.

• Updated by barbiek48 · May 22, 2017

This is my forth time contacting you this issue. Please resolve this issue

Ba
May 19, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      May 23, 2017

I Carmen Broadus ordered some items from Wish. It's been more than 3 months, I haven't received any of my items that I purchased on my credit card. If I can't get my items that I payed for they hneed to refund my money back on my card A.S.A.P . Please contact me as soon as you get this message [protected] Also here is my Email it's. [protected]@gmail.com