Wish.com / cat tree

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Item shows as delivered, contacted wish and advised this and was ask to wait long, I waited until date they gave me, still not received. So contacted them again only to be told refund request end date was the date they had told me to wait for delivery till. Now refuses to refund as states item delivered and advised to check with neighbors and post office advised I have done this and know numerous other people who have had a same issue with the same item. Obviously fraudster seller, refuse to refund, investigate seller or to let me speak to manager or make formal complaint. Disgusting service, previously used wish many times and I am a frequent customer. Wish do not seem to care about this, disgusted that they allow fraudulent sellers and show no care or regard for their loyal customers. WILL NOT BE USING AGAIN AND WILL ADVISE OTHERS AGAINST USING WISH

An
Aug 9, 2018

Comments

• Co
      9th of Aug, 2018

I’ve had the same issue as most. Delivery notifications state items delivered but they weren’t. I was asked to check neighbours and post office which I did. I ordered 3 trees for my local charity. Delivery notifications state items were delivered to 3 different areas all over England and not a single one of those locations was at my home. I was asked to wait to a longer date for delivery which I did as they said those locations may be depots and need a few days more to get the items sent. It sounded like a cop out but I waited. Still no items arrived. I contacted wish and was asked to follow refund procedure but the items were no longer in my history. I told them this and I was told again that my items were delivered so they couldn’t issue refund. I asked why they told me to follow refund procedure if they had no intention of refunding. They referred me to wish procedure and said they would pass feedback to appropriate parties. I referred them to my procedure - blackening their name on every portal and platform possible and reporting them to ombudsman. Funnily enough my refund was issued within hours!!

10th of Aug, 2018

It seems the problems are all happening to everyone but me? Of course I was unaware they give away items, sometimes the shipping is more than the item I'm buying. But when I receive my item four to six weeks later it appears to be coming from China. I've since stopped buying from them because I don't desire to give my money to a government that still supports child labor!