Wish / blocked account

I was blocked from using wish. You asked me to send in proof of recent purchase with a card that was used or the bank statement and I sent in both and you said you couldn't remove the block.??? The only explanation they gave me was their system blocked me and they cannot remove it due to policy. What the heck.??? I purchase on wish like once a week and it's not one item, I purchase several items at a time. I haven't done anything and I am extremely aggravated because now I have to go through extreme lengths to get into contact with y'all about items I haven't received and you keep giving me the run around. Unblock my account! This is ridiculous

An
Mar 8, 2017

Comments

• Er
      30th of Apr, 2017

I have also been blocked. When I asked why over and over...I get an automated response saying policy issues. This seems incredibly terrible service. I now have to email in for my undelivered items to be refunded by typing a very very long transaction id.

I will never shop there again. It basically theft now. They have my money for n items being delivered

• Mo
      31st of Dec, 2017

I have been with wish for over a year and now they have blocked my account for no reasonable explanation. I sent them what they wanted but they have still kept it blocked I am very unhappy. They have lost a client that bought things several times a week.

4th of Jan, 2018

I am having exactly the same issue. Was a regular customer, suddenly my account was blocked for no reason. Have tried to get an explanation but keep getting scripted responses saying it’s company policy.

My bank actually closed my credit card after I made a purchase on Wish late in December and told me there were known issues with the Wish site and that it had been compromised. I got a new cc number but decided after that not to store my cc details on Wish and to pay via Paypal instead for more security. Ever since I changed to Paypal I have been blocked, despite sending them screenshots of my cc statement to validate my profile.

• T4
      16th of Mar, 2018

same problem for me, did youguys had any updates?

• Aa
      5th of Jun, 2018

All of u [censored] wamted free items from WISH...by demanding refund for every item u recieve...thats y they blocked u by tracking your transaction style...very cheap of u public...

• Ca
      13th of Jun, 2018

@Aaravinish This makes no sense.wish blocked my account straight after I created one.i have never used wish before and as people have said just getting automated messages saying cannot unblock due to policy

• Kr
      26th of Nov, 2018

@Aaravinish Nice try troll, You couldn't be more wrong. Never have I requested a refund, account blocked, same as request above. The ticket from zendesk says to create a new account. These guys probably do have a fraud issue with their website and don't know how to stop it.

15th of Sep, 2018

I was buying every week items and now it says I must contact support to continue shopping, I am still waiting for many items to arrive, items I already paid, reading thhe comments here I feel I will never get them.

I already sent my bank statement picture and I didnt get a response, they have lost another client.

• Mi
      2nd of Oct, 2018

It happened to me aswell

• Sp
      13th of Oct, 2018

some here. they sent to me always automatic answer that system can not unblocket me???????? but all my item I ordered before that came to me...they obviosly have to many buyers :(

• My
      17th of Nov, 2018

They blocked me for no reason as well. I’ve been very honest and when I don’t receive my items you dam right I want my money back! I even give them time if the item is late before asking for my money back! [censored] you WISH, you [censored]ers got a lot of money from me and ain’t getting anymore. You guys are poor customer service. Instead of talking to your customers about a situation you idiots go ahead and just block us. And for the idiot who said all we want is free [censored], go [censored] yourself cause you’re probably one who wants free [censored]. You guys should at least give us a chance to fix whatever it is we did wrong and explain to us what the reason for blocking us is for. Anyway whatever [censored] you and your stupid app. I’ll just spend my money on other sites. You [censored]es act like you’re the best site to shop on when you’re not the only one lol lose your crappy business [censored]essss

• Ni
      24th of Nov, 2018

I ordered one of the 1060's, turns out it was a GT 450 which can't even support 720p natively (windows 10 defaulted to 1024x768) with nvidia drivers. Went through a little bit of hell trying to get a refund, they require many pieces of evidence and make you jump through some stupid hoops. The last step before I flipped on them was 'install these drivers (url of nvidia base site)' in my first message to them it outlines that I installed the nvidia drivers for the card from the site (already).

About a week after my refund was processed, they blocked my account. I requested the reason and they sent me the same message again 'we can't unblock your account because of reasons stated in the ToS'.

• Pr
      28th of Nov, 2018

Have done the same thing to me. Right after I had added wish cash to my account. A couple of days later I was going to get a few things only to have the same "send us a screenshot of your bank statement showing your most recent transaction. Followed by we can't unblock your account due to company policy. I say it is time for a class action lawsuit or something like it. They should not be allowed to do this to people and get away with it.

• Se
      5th of Dec, 2018

Wish is one unprofessional online shopping I have been on Bid Or Buy, EBay and had wonderful experiences with them, so decided to open wish account and for about year and couple of months it was lovely and wish started to block my account asking for my statements of the recent purchase, sent and shopped for a while, then this became a regular thing, when I asked customer service I was told that is to protect my account but I didn’t understand how is my account being protected when am send out my personal staff and I had made a few purchases and suddenly all my purchases were cancelled WOW, they blocked my account and this time was the “system” and there’s nothing they can do, if Wish does not want customers anymore due to the high volume of purchases then they should close the wish site, I still say it is dodgy.