Wish / blocked account

I was blocked from using wish. You asked me to send in proof of recent purchase with a card that was used or the bank statement and I sent in both and you said you couldn't remove the block.??? The only explanation they gave me was their system blocked me and they cannot remove it due to policy. What the heck.??? I purchase on wish like once a week and it's not one item, I purchase several items at a time. I haven't done anything and I am extremely aggravated because now I have to go through extreme lengths to get into contact with y'all about items I haven't received and you keep giving me the run around. Unblock my account! This is ridiculous

An
Mar 8, 2017

Comments

• Er
      30th of Apr, 2017

I have also been blocked. When I asked why over and over...I get an automated response saying policy issues. This seems incredibly terrible service. I now have to email in for my undelivered items to be refunded by typing a very very long transaction id.

I will never shop there again. It basically theft now. They have my money for n items being delivered

• Mo
      31st of Dec, 2017

I have been with wish for over a year and now they have blocked my account for no reasonable explanation. I sent them what they wanted but they have still kept it blocked I am very unhappy. They have lost a client that bought things several times a week.

4th of Jan, 2018

I am having exactly the same issue. Was a regular customer, suddenly my account was blocked for no reason. Have tried to get an explanation but keep getting scripted responses saying it’s company policy.

My bank actually closed my credit card after I made a purchase on Wish late in December and told me there were known issues with the Wish site and that it had been compromised. I got a new cc number but decided after that not to store my cc details on Wish and to pay via Paypal instead for more security. Ever since I changed to Paypal I have been blocked, despite sending them screenshots of my cc statement to validate my profile.

• T4
      16th of Mar, 2018

same problem for me, did youguys had any updates?

• Aa
      5th of Jun, 2018

All of u [censored] wamted free items from WISH...by demanding refund for every item u recieve...thats y they blocked u by tracking your transaction style...very cheap of u public...

• Ca
      13th of Jun, 2018

@Aaravinish This makes no sense.wish blocked my account straight after I created one.i have never used wish before and as people have said just getting automated messages saying cannot unblock due to policy

15th of Sep, 2018

I was buying every week items and now it says I must contact support to continue shopping, I am still waiting for many items to arrive, items I already paid, reading thhe comments here I feel I will never get them.

I already sent my bank statement picture and I didnt get a response, they have lost another client.

• Mi
      2nd of Oct, 2018

It happened to me aswell

• Sp
      13th of Oct, 2018

some here. they sent to me always automatic answer that system can not unblocket me???????? but all my item I ordered before that came to me...they obviosly have to many buyers :(