WIREFLY .COM / Scam

I have an existing Verizon callplan & plan to upgrade my phone to Thurderbolt by HTC. Eventhough you can buy a cellphone at a lower price on Wirefly, the call plan selections that are available are more costly than if you extent your contract with Verizon.

On Verizon, you could get a monthly call plan of $39.99 + $5 text(250) but there's no such selection on Wirefly.com, where the lowest plan is $59.99 (but with unlimited text)

By paying the additional $15 for texts that I don't need, I am actually paying $360 more (2 yr contract). The phone is only $50 or $100(coupon) cheaper and for me, it did not work out.
I wonder if people are aware of this...

Wa

Comments

• Wi
      25th of May, 2011

Hi WarrenM,
    I work at Wirefly's HQ, and wanted to address your issue. We are celebrating our 8th straight year as the internet's #1 authorized dealer for Verizon Wireless, Sprint, and T-Mobile. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

As the #1 authorized dealer for Verizon, we do our best to offer as many plans as possible. There are plans that the carrier will not allow us to offer to customers and have them pay us the commission for selling phones for them. That is why there are plans you can get directly from the carrier that we do not offer.
    This is not to be difficult or to make customers feel that they are not getting the best deal possible.

If there is anything else that I can do to be of assistance, or if you have any questions that I can answer for you, please do not hesitate to contact me at onlinesupport@wirefly.com.
    -Kim

• Ko
      28th of Nov, 2017

@WireflyKSCorpHQ Youre not the #1 of anything but scamming. Lets be honest here. Im right now fighting your company for money I cant possibly owe after only one month of service. You dont have the best prices. Youre scammers and its all public record. Now maybe you dont know, but youre working for a ripoff company. Might want to rethink some things. Its all but 2 words and click search away. "Wirefly Scammers". Thousands of complaints pop up. You can cover pooh with gold and call it the best.