WIREFLY .COM / Scam
I have an existing Verizon callplan & plan to upgrade my phone to Thurderbolt by HTC. Eventhough you can buy a cellphone at a lower price on Wirefly, the call plan selections that are available are more costly than if you extent your contract with Verizon.
On Verizon, you could get a monthly call plan of $39.99 + $5 text(250) but there's no such selection on Wirefly.com, where the lowest plan is $59.99 (but with unlimited text)
By paying the additional $15 for texts that I don't need, I am actually paying $360 more (2 yr contract). The phone is only $50 or $100(coupon) cheaper and for me, it did not work out.
I wonder if people are aware of this...
More WIREFLY .COM Complaints & Reviews
- Wirefly - Scam and cheating 
- Wirefly - Wirefly/Simplexity Fraud and Un-fair service 
- Wirefly - Avoid Wirefly! 
- Wirefly - monies refunded back to my account 
- Wirefly.com - Not a credible site 
- Wirefly Is The Worst - liars 
- Wirefly/Simplexity - An early termination fee on a phone that I am still currently using 
- Wirefly/Simplexity - Be cool! It is a robbery... 
- Wirefly - Stealing my money 
- Wirefly - MIsleads the buyer