Wilmington Nissan - Wilmington, NC / dealer does not cover any replacement parts!
This dealer does not cover any replacement parts (especially catalytic converters, sensors, etc.) that are more than 1 year old. Since my Maxima is now due for a third catalytic converter/sensors at $1,200 (first one replaced at 52K!) third one would be at $1,200 at 82K within 2 years!
On-Board Diagnostic Computers are great for making money, they indicate which part is bad (highest prices items) then the service department replaces it. The cause is never investigated. Anyway, I'm no longer a Nissan customer.
More Wilmington Nissan - Wilmington, NC Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - Customer service
- Nissan Motor Company - recall nhtsa 18v-601
- Nissan Motor Company - front head lights
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan sentra car
- Nissan Motor Company - 2014 nissan altima