wigs.com / service

Classic, charge before ship(and not tell you it's backordered), I cancelled an order and they shipped a "back order" the same day within hours, really? So I had to absorb the return shipping, had a NASTY customer service rep try to blame the customer, claiming that they had no record of any emails that I sent stating that I had cancelled, well guess what not only did I have that email I had one from one of their reps CONFIRMING that I had cancelled.

Not a way to do business, as to the warehouse does not see any of the emails.. well really? I worked at a place that you could CALL the warehouse and stop an order, cancel an order, or expedite the shipping had it not been shipped yet ...so this company LIES !!

Watch the vids if you like so you know what the product looks like but this nonsense that they have a contact number on a web page but tell you that anything ordered over the phone or a credit does not show up on your account online is just that, it lacks LOGIC and is clearly a poor way to do business.

Note-- If you "buy" a color ring.. just keep it, if you return it you get a couple dollars less in a credit and you MUST call to use said credit.. it's just a racket.

NEVER EVER Again !!

Cj

Comments

• Lh
      13th of Jan, 2011

Please, Please do not order anything from this company. They will rip you off and not think twice about it. My order has been on backorder for 10 months! They will sell you merchandise that they do not have in stock, and then refuse to give you a refund. Their strategy is to make excuses until 90 days have passed and it is too late for your credit card company to intervene on your behalf. The last time I called I was told that I they had to wait for the hair to grow before they could fill my order! Such nonsense should constitute fraud and be illegal. The corporate address is listed as Dallas, Texas. I encourage everyone to contact the Attorney Generals office in their own state, and to find out who to contact for Wigs.com in the state in which they operate their business. Want your money back? Forget it. The best you can do is get the Attorney General to look into the fraudulent kind of business they conduct, and hopefully put, an end to it. No one should be ripped off as flagrantly as this company operates.