[Resolved] WhyNotLeaseIt / unauthorized credit card charges and unethical behaviour

Omg!!! I am so glad I googled this company to support my claim. I leased a couple of items, paid them as agreed upon per my lease agreement got my owner's certificates on both of those leases with no problems or incidents at all. I started my third lease on a flat screen tv, paid per the lease agreement. I realized that I should have been done with this lease, checked my banking account statement & realized why not lease it had withdrawn additional payments beyond what the total lease amount should have been. When I called to advise them of the mistake so they could reimburse me & so they could send me a owners certificate... Customer service did a terrible job of explaining why they were continuing to withdraw out of my account & why they would continue to withdraw out of my account. For the life of me they could not make me understand why I would continue to pay them money after I had already paid off the tv just as I had with the two previous leases. I contacted my bank to cancel any other attempts from them automatically withdraw, contacted them with my dispute, they refused to get rid of the debt even though I sent in copies of all my receipts which I still have. I was told this was a lease to own program & that is how it worked with the first two smaller purchases. This debt is now on my credit, I have disputed it over and over, & they have put a remark on my report stating "dispute resolved; reported by grantor". This dispute is far from resolved with a $1500.00 collection/charge off amount listing on my credit (This is the additional money they are saying I owe after paying the entire amount owed for the tv I leased). As I rebuild my credit, the next step with them is to my local television station wral 5 on your side is going to blast them on public tv along with k-mart & their affiliates. This is unfair & is adversely affecting my credit. I want this debt removed from my credit; I want them to ensure it is explained thoroughly in stores prior to customers leasing with them what this really is & is not.

• Resolution statement

• CustomerClaims's Response, Dec 04, 2017

Dear Valued Customer- We are sorry for any confusion surrounding your account, but TEMPOE is a lease to purchase program, and not a lease to own. These detail are clearly stated on the agreement. Please reach out to us at [protected], or via email at [protected]@tempoe.com to resolve the issues on your account. We look forward to hearing from you, so we can resolve this matter. Thank you!

Mr