WhyNotLeaseItthe rep didn't send terms and payments amounts

I got lease from the company WhyNotLeaseIt. I paid them the first payment, but the rep promised to provide terms and payment amounts. I waited for them, but of course this jerk didn’t provide it. I sent multiple emails, but still no response. These people are scammers and liars, who promise a lot, but in result you get nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

• jcoon1949's Response, Aug 09, 2018

We purchased a range hood through why not lease it about 7 Months ago. They didn’t have the color that my wife wanted so she chose the white stove top. Within the first 7 Months of purchasing the items, two of the burners looks as if they are burned. We’ve tried all means to clear the discoloration with no success. Do you have any suggestions?

the rep didn't send terms and payments amounts
Da
Sep 21, 2014

Comments

• Jc
      Aug 15, 2018
    WhyNotLeaseIt - Range Hood
    Enterprise
    Alabama
    whynotleaseit.com

We purchased a range hood through why not less it about 7 Months ago. They didn't have the color that my wife wanted so she chose the white stove top. Within the first 6 or 7 Months of purchaseing the items, two of the burners look as if they are burned. We've tried all means to clear the discoloration with no success, do you have any suggestions?

• Us
      Aug 21, 2018
    Why Not Lease It - Lease Program
    Minneapolis
    Minnesota

The program is designed to take advantage of people that can't afford to buy merchandise full price. it is designed to keep you in financial bondage.

• St
      Sep 18, 2018
    WhyNotLeaseIt - gazebo, chairs, cushions, dvd players
    Henderson
    Colorado
    [protected]@yahoo.com

our total came up to 500.00 we went kmart in kentucky
    we have been paying for about a year we pay 56.97 every two weeks and they said we still owe 250.00 this a rip off and i want them to stop calling and harrassing us and give us the money back for over charging us with and this crazy and we dont owe 250.00

• De
      Oct 15, 2018
    Why Not Lease It - Unauthorized credit card charge
    Laton
    California

On 9/4/18 our credit card last 4 numbers are 6082 was changed $981.23 and would like to know what charge is about as we don't lease anything!
    Debra Callison

• Fu
      Nov 14, 2018
    Why Not Lease It - they rip people off and steal from them
    KANSAS CITY
    Kansas
    sears.com

my husband and I got me a new wedding band and we were talked into using this why not lease it program and they have stole money out of the checking account 349$ to be exact and when called about it it wasnnotjing but it I'm sorry oh we can't do anything about it oh what can we say
    they have kept hanging up on me

• Sh
      Nov 19, 2018
    Why Not Lease It - Why not lease it
    1750 elm st
    Manchester nh
    Whynotleaseit.com

Why not lease it is the worse company ever It's just a rip off, you end up paying more than triple the value of the item you lease never again