[Resolved] WhyNotLeaseIt — receiving a title of ownership
I am not sure if anyone has had this problem, but I have had to call on several occasions to get them (WhyNotLeaseIt) to send my title. The first time I waited a while and it didn't show up. I called again to ask about it and they said no order had been placed. I then asked them to send it again. I waited even longer that time. Still nothing.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Tallahassee, FL I called again and they tell me the same thing. No request had been made and that I should expect it in around 30 days. They also tell me that I will receive an email copy, but I've never gotten such an email. Are they trying to keep me from being able to show proof of ownership or what? Surely there must be something I can do to get what is rightfully mine.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CustomerClaims's Response, Sep 29, 2017
We are sorry for any delay with your account request, and any frustrations. Please email [protected]@tempoe.com and include information regarding your account, such as, your full name, telephone number, or approval ID code to associate with your account, and we would be happy to mail our your ownership letter. Thank you.
More WhyNotLeaseIt Complaints & Reviews
- Why Not Lease It - they rip off people 
- [Resolved] WhyNotLeaseIt - why not lease it scam 
- Why Not Lease It - payments 
- [Resolved] Why Not Lease It - horrible program, things are not explained properly. rude customer service 
- Why Not Lease It - 50 inch flat screen tv 
- [Resolved] WhyNotLeaseIt - washer & dryer: company total scam!!! 
- WhyNotLeaseIt - kenmore washing machine
- [Resolved] WhyNotLeaseIt - mattress purchase
- WhyNotLeaseIt - unethical behavior
- WhyNotLeaseIt - sears storage unit