[Resolved] Why Not Lease Itwasher/dryer from sears

I should have done more research!! This company is terrible. They make you believe you are leasing these items to own, not one person at the sears I got the washer & dryer from explained to me what exactly this was all about either. Which is why I will never do business with them or whynotleaseit ever again.

I'vd sent emails and messages for the past few months and all have received no response at all. The online account has error pages in the most convenient places... I called just today, to try and speak with a representative and the system hung up on me 6 times. Only when I went online and printed out the agreement they have there (I'd never seen or heard this before) did I see a little blurb that says this is not lease to own. So, you basically make a big first payment... Agree to bi-weekly or monthly payments for 3, 6 or 9 month increments - then after the 3, 6, 9 months - you have to pay the rest off in one chunk. If you do not, you are making those bi-weekly or monthly payments just to line their pockets. You'll still be required to pay that same chunk off no matter how long you pay those payments after your 3, 6, 9 month increments. I feel completely duped and on top of that - not one of my quesitons that were emailed ever got an answer and no one answers the phones. Believe these reviews!!! 90% negative!!!

• Resolution statement

• CustomerClaims's Response, Jul 14, 2017

Dear Jaxdonna,

I am very sorry to hear about your experiece. We were not receiving notification of these complaints until recently.If you still need assistance, you can reach out directly to [protected]@tempoe.com.

Thank you!