Westwood College / terrible everything
Westwood College sounded great to me when I was 18 in high school. I signed up and started the August after I graduated High School. I was an excellent student, and several times received Executive Director's List.
I had to take a break in my studies at Westwood, and I wish I never would have went back. When I went back, I was asked to sign a paper that said I would not sue Westwood for the quality of education received. I do want to sue Westwood for something else.
I recently tried to apply to Ohio State University to further my education. What I found was Westwood is demanding 9, 037 to release my transcript, and because I can't find a job, my federal student loans are in default, and I can't get federal student aid.
Westwood promised to help me find a job, but all they do is send me links to jobs that I'm not qualified for! I wish I could give all the money back to federal aid so I could actually go back to school. My life is completely ruined, dreams killed because of my being young and taken advantage of by Westwood.
More Westwood College Complaints & Reviews
- Westwood College - committed fraud 
- Westwood College - westwood college not accredited 
- Westwood College - poor service! 
- Westwood College - classes and finical aide
- Westwood College - run away 
- Westwood College - scam/fraud/unethical behavior
- Westwood College - scam 
- Westwood College - fraud scam and deceiving lies 
- Westwood College - fraudulent use of title IV finacial aid
- Westwood College - bogus accrediation