Westinghouse Electric Skillet / Manual is missing

Recently, I purchased a Westinghouse Electric Skillet, model WWSK5044. Unfortunately, the Users/Owners manual for this skillet is missing. I would like to contact White-Westinghouse to ascertain if I may purchase the manual I need, however I am unable to find their address anywhere on the web. Can anyone supply the address of White-Westinghouse, or/and their Email address. THANKS!

Floyd

Covington, GA

Fl

Comments

• El
      28th of Feb, 2007

The Westinghouse customer service in our case is been a run around with the same repeated message every time we call... But here is the number 1-866-287-5555.

We purchase a TV online and it came defective. We were told to ship it back to their warehouse in Santa Fe Springs CA. They received shipment on 1/9/07, it is now February 28 (almost two months) and we don't have the TV replacement. They are waiting for shipment... Good luck...

• Vi
      4th of Sep, 2015

My husband bought a Westinghouse electric skillet for me this past Christmas (December 2014), and now only nine months later the nonstick coating is pealing off!

• Ha
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Westinghouse Electric Corporation - Surge protector(westinghouse 1080J)
    London
    Ontario
    Canada

Hi, I purchased a surge protector 1080 J from Walmart last march, I connected my IPL machine to it, it was working good for only 4 months and now it is damaged.the LED indicator not giving any colour.it is black.I don't know the warranty can replace it to me or not.
    My machine is 60 Hz&115 V

• Mu
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Westinghouse Electric Corporation - television model WD40FX1170
    Silver Spring
    Maryland

The remote stopped working.
    Then the audio stopped working.
    The television warranty was for one year.
    Does Westinghouse build disposable televisions?
    Why is the product poorly made to stop working after one year?