Westgate Resorts / timeshare/leisure vacation rental scam!!!
We were suckered in with complete lies in July 2016 with WESTGATE TOWN CENTER time share scam in Orlando, FL.
I went to book my vacation today 2/3/2017 and
1. Dates where take so we have to with the alternative
2. instead of the promised 8 weeks vacation deals to use in 2 years that (Porcha our timeshare representative informed us), when we called to book we only have ONE week in 2 years not the promised 8!!!
3. Plus she informed us that we had 2 years to pay off and use at any time. ALL LIES. We have to pay 30 in full our package before use.
Shame on us for not reading the fine print and believing Porcha. A good liar by the way. In fact her number is [protected], as she so kindly requested we call her with any concerns. So anyone with concerns pls call her!
So we booked our Disney TRIP as we don't want to loose our $1000 that we paid as it is too late to cancel. I hope once we get there that there are no other issues. Please don't believe this scam as we did. Lesson learned!
More Westgate Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Westgate Resorts - class action 
- Westgate Resorts Fraud - fraud sales practices and no fraud dept 
- Westgate Resorts - Vacation Package - westgate resorts is duplicitous 
- Westgate Resorts - refund policy 
- Westgate Resorts - tricks up their sleeves! 
- Westgate Resorts - timeshare
- Westgate Resorts - interval international membership 
- Westgate Resorts Vacation - unauthorized money taken from my checking account
- Westgate Resorts - paid more money for less days 
- Westgate Resorts - westgate resorts vacation traveler package