Westgate Resorts / refund policy
This company called me promoting a three day stay in Las Vegas for $99.00. They were to send me information - I assumed details about the company and the plans or something in the mail. What I'm told is they emailed me the information. Well I never got it and my 30 day cancellation passed because I totally forgot after not receiving anything. All I got was a half page email on the day I tried to cancel - after the 30 days - confirming my $99.00. Some details. I contacted the BBB but they were unable to help. Anyone listening - stay away from Westgate. I wish I had had time to do research before I paid the money.
More Westgate Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Westgate Resorts - class action 
- Westgate Resorts - Vacation Package - Westgate Resorts is duplicitous 
- Westgate Resorts Fraud - Fraud sales practices and no fraud dept 
- Westgate Resorts - tricks up their sleeves! 
- Westgate Resorts - scam and cheating 
- Westgate Resorts - the resort in general.
- Westgate Resorts - Items taken from room, and no useful follow up from security staff
- Westgate Resorts - timeshare
- Westgate Resorts - customer service
- Westgate Resorts - contract fraud