Western Union / receiving money

2nd Floor, 12 Appold St, London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom

I am a Jamaican Citizen living in the UK without my family so once in a while my parents who lives in Jamaica send me money when I do not have any. Yesterday I was send money by my sister Shamar Haseley who is my sister from my mother but different father. Today when I went to collect the money I was told I need to wait for 15 minutes after the 15 minutes I was told I had to wait for another 15 minutes of which I could not wait. So I went back to my work place and call Western union just to be told the money was send back with no explanation. Now I have to go another two weeks with money or food and there is no other way to send me money. I had the correct MTCN number and my Jamaican passport so I don't see what is the problem. I feel like I am been discriminate again because the last time this happen I had to beg a stranger off the street to collect the money for me and there was no problem. I am even an online customer with them has I sometimes send money to my family and there is never a problem when I have to send money. Please help me this is bringing me stress and no food really.

St